Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,743   Posts: 190,293   Members: 6,602   Active Members: 258
Welcome to our newest member, Cycw95.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Halcyon Organizer Pouches retired?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G42 View Post

No halcyon OPs have been restocked.

Darcy mentioned somewhere that they've gotten very efficient and there is less scrap for OPs.... I'll try to find her comment
    I believe this was in a reply to a comment on the Updates & What's Next blog post from August 28, 2021. Quoted below:

Amy - August 31, 2021
    Will we see any more halcyon organizer pouches? I know they are made with scraps, so production isn’t always constant, but I would love to grab a few for my knitting/sewing kits and travel trays!
    ———
    TOM BIHN replied:
    The fate of future Halcyon Organizer Pouches is uncertain at this time: we’ve become so darn efficient there aren’t many scraps to work with. We might reimagine the Halcyon Organizer Pouch and offer something new in 2022… we’ll see!

Comment

Great first post hudson Welcome to the forums!

moriond

Comment

Another welcome hudson and thanks for finding that post!
        I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Thought I'd share an update, which isn't really that much of an update because the answer is the same: we're so efficient that there aren't many usable scraps with which to make Halcyon Organizer Pouches. And, while the previous Halcyon shortage has resolved itself, we are being mindful of our supply just in case there's any future delays.

Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Working...
          X