Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,589   Posts: 188,434   Members: 6,565   Active Members: 323
Welcome to our newest member, Jade877792.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MacBook Pro 16” and Synik 22l

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ayazgood
    replied
    Paragon would work if you don’t mind losing the separate laptop access and all those exterior pockets. And then there are all those other bag makers to choose from. I alternate between a Paragon, a Bellroy Duo Totepack and a Bellroy Transit Workpack.

Leave a comment:

• RosemaryOrchard
    replied
    The 15" MacBook Pro I had before didn't fit in the 22L Synik without stretching the fabric, there's no chance the 16" will fit without damaging the bag over time. I'd recommend either the 30L or the Synapse 25.

Leave a comment:

• BigBadD
    replied
    The Synik main compartment has rail loops for a cache, so there’s another option. But I am not sure that a !6” Macbook plus cache fits in the main compartment of a Synik 22? My Macbook Pro 15” in a cache does just fit in a Synik 22. But that’s where I then often conclude it’s actually more practical to use the slightly larger Synik 30.

Leave a comment:

• roguefury
    started a topic MacBook Pro 16” and Synik 22l

MacBook Pro 16” and Synik 22l

I recently switched jobs, and the new company shipped me the beast - aircraft carrier- MacBook 16”. Prior to this, I used a 13”, which was a perfect fit inside the 22l Synik. I also carry an 11” iPad Pro for personal use.

So, I’ve been trying to figure out a way to manage with the 22l Synik and the 16” MBP. I figure that the laptop section can hold the iPad.

I also own the 30l Synik, but it feels huge for daily use.

Does anyone have suggestions on a thin sleeve/case for the 16” beast?
Working...
X