Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,582   Posts: 188,369   Members: 6,553   Active Members: 307
Welcome to our newest member, LucaDebenh.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aeronaut 30 packing cubes …?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeronaut 30 packing cubes …?

Hi, Darcy or anyone else who might have the inside scoop …

The Aeronaut 30 Packing Cubes page says you'll be "making more soon." I was wondering if there are plans to make the plain ol' Large Packing Cube (12x12"), particularly in Island? That's the only one I was unable to snag before they went out of stock.

Thanks! <3 I know everyone is gung-ho about the Technonaut right now but I hope the Aeronaut won't be forgotten!
    ---
    My Bags: Burnt Orange Medium Cafe BagSide Kick Co-Pilot Aeronaut 30
    Canary Large Shop Bag Dawn Large Shop BagAubergine Everyday Cubelet
    With: Island Packing CubesTravel Tray Cubelet Dawn Wallet

Since these cubes can be used in the Aeronauts, Techonauts and a variety of other bags, I'm hoping TB rotates them into the production schedule sooner rather than later.

Of course, I'd also love the return of the Carbon aether and/or additional aether colours
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Another vote for these soon, to outfit my upcoming Techonaut 30. But I'm not a fan of the blues and browns (I'm definitely in a minority around here) so I'd rather see something more along the lines of black or Northwest Sky.

Comment

We'll definitely be making Aeronaut/Techonaut Packing Cubes but it's going to be a little longer- there are some materials shortages impacting the production of Packing Cubes but we see light at the end of the tunnel!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeV View Post
          We'll definitely be making Aeronaut/Techonaut Packing Cubes but it's going to be a little longer- there are some materials shortages impacting the production of Packing Cubes but we see light at the end of the tunnel!
          Good to hear, thanks! And good luck with supply issues, I'm sure they're a mess right now!
          ---

Comment

Our latest batch of Aether made its way to the factory and Techonaut/Aeronaut 30 and 45 Packing Cubes are officially in the works! Expect a restock in November.
            Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
              Our latest batch of Aether made its way to the factory and Techonaut/Aeronaut 30 and 45 Packing Cubes are officially in the works! Expect a restock in November.
              HOORAY! Thank you, Darcy …! ❤️
              ---

Comment

Originally posted by MikeV View Post
                That’s good to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by drunkenspyder View Post
                  That’s good to hear.
                  Welcome to the Forums !
                  I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Welcome to the forums, drunkenspyder Do you have an Aeronaut or Techonaut? Some alternative packups of these bags involve using the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, or some people like to use the Travel Laundry Stuff Sack that just restocked for both sizes of Aeronaut/Techonaut

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
                      Welcome to the forums, drunkenspyder Do you have an Aeronaut or Techonaut? Some alternative packups of these bags involve using the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, or some people like to use the Travel Laundry Stuff Sack that just restocked for both sizes of Aeronaut/Techonaut
                      Thanks. I’ve got neither just yet. I was a Tom Bihn guy ages ago with an Empire Builder and a backpack or two. I shifted away for a while, but am back this year. With a vengeance! TriStar, Western Flyer, every bit of organizer, Sunil 22, Pilots, Paragon, etc. I’ve even ordered TB items for gifts for all my extended family. Historically, I have stayed away from the duffel style of one-bag carry, but several YouTube reviews of the Techonaut have persuaded me to get in on the next restock.
                      Last edited by drunkenspyder; 11-08-2021, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X