Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,580   Posts: 188,314   Members: 6,539   Active Members: 284
Welcome to our newest member, tam017.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PIKA plus Paradigm for In Person Teaching (with pandemic protocols)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigBadD
    replied
    Similar needs and issues in theatre activities for carrying battery pack and transmitters in costumes. The Standard Passport Pouch has similarly worked well.

Leave a comment:

• PIKA plus Paradigm for In Person Teaching (with pandemic protocols)

Returning to in person teaching has been a big adjustment for me after a year and a half of remote lecturing via Zoom. On our college campus, aside from a vaccine mandate there are also mask requirements. Lecturing with a mask on in front of a group of students for more than 4 hours a day is really taxing on the vocal cords (I was really straining to project). Thankfully, most of our classrooms are equipped with a lavalier microphone kit that we can clip to our collar and then carry the battery pack on our waistband. But one day I wore a dress….and realized I had no where to clip the battery pack. When I got home later that day I decided I needed a solution if I planned on wearing my dresses to work ever again. Enter Tom Bihn bags to the rescue with….the PIKA! I have started carrying an empty PIKA in my Paradigm and right before class begins I sling it on and drop the battery pack inside it. It has worked perfectly and it made me happy to find a new use for one of my favorite TB bags.
Working...
X