Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,582   Posts: 188,368   Members: 6,552   Active Members: 301
Welcome to our newest member, LucaDebenh.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another use for Zipper Pulls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kjquilts
    replied
    Originally posted by Cooner View Post
    Whoah!! Is that just a short loop of cord you’re feeding the zipper pull back thru to wrap around the cable?
    I believe it is just the little cord that is part of the TB zipper cord pull set .... cord, inner sheath and outer sheath. I have several packages of these Had to watch a youtube video to see how to put one together (ignoring the part about going through the existing pull on the bag). Even after putting it together I was kind of doubtful it would work but it is perfect for thin cords. These will be very handy for corralling our iPhone / iPad charger cords. Think I'll add a 5 yard cord to my next TB order to be able to tame thicker cords.

Leave a comment:

• Cooner
    replied
    Whoah!! Is that just a short loop of cord you’re feeding the zipper pull back thru to wrap around the cable?

Leave a comment:

• BigBadD
    replied
    Great idea!

Leave a comment:

• nsh
    replied
    I love this idea. So clever Thank you….I am now running off to my zipper pull bag to do the same!
    Last edited by nsh; 10-07-2021, 05:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• patricia.oakley
    started a topic Another use for Zipper Pulls

Another use for Zipper Pulls

I always put together all the zipper pulls that come with my bags, but I don't always need all of them. So today I tried using one as a cord-tamer, which I then put into my pencil case along with all my other iPad necessities.

Working...
X