Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,822   Posts: 191,267   Members: 6,717   Active Members: 268
Welcome to our newest member, DSinBihn.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS for an LCB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS for an LCB

I just received my LCB but I'm not feeling the love (lots of like, though). I thought about returning it for the MB, but since it's the last ever run and I've been waiting for years, I'll keep it. It needs organization because it's feeling like a little bit of a pit.

Since there is no FS for the LCB, has anyone used the MCB-FS in the LCB? I'm thinking that would give the structure I want, leave room for a mug/water bottle, and make for an easy switch between LCB and the MB when I get one. (I saw some photos in an old post where the MCB-FS seemed to work well in the MB.) Both would be used as PLOs and/or knitting depending on the project.

Also, anyone know if FS will ever come in a color? It's hard to find little items against a black background so I tend to look for bags with bright/light interiors. A FS in something cheery like yellow or verde?

If you go to the Freudian Slip page, there's one in Cloud, for the Small Cafe bag. I think I also saw some in a blue tone.

Sorry, can't help with your other questions. I have both a Small and a Medium Cafe bag, both with matching FS (both black), but so far hardly used the FS, to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by thepatternslave View Post
      I just received my LCB but I'm not feeling the love (lots of like, though). I thought about returning it for the MB, but since it's the last ever run and I've been waiting for years, I'll keep it. It needs organization because it's feeling like a little bit of a pit.

Since there is no FS for the LCB, has anyone used the MCB-FS in the LCB? I'm thinking that would give the structure I want, leave room for a mug/water bottle, and make for an easy switch between LCB and the MB when I get one. (I saw some photos in an old post where the MCB-FS seemed to work well in the MB.) Both would be used as PLOs and/or knitting depending on the project.

Also, anyone know if FS will ever come in a color? It's hard to find little items against a black background so I tend to look for bags with bright/light interiors. A FS in something cheery like yellow or verde?
      Welcome to the forums @thepatternslave

They did make the Large Cafe Bag Freudian Slip when they made the Large Cafe bags, and I even saw a few in the Low Quantity Restock On 10/21 where a few returned items were put up for sale, but since they updated the blog post as items sold out, it no longer appears in that listing. The Large Cafe Bag Freudian Slip was only ever made in Black. Take a look at The new Freudian Slip colors thread from 10-28-2018 to see grass, sky, and cloud. I’ve only seen them use Black and Cloud over the last year and a half. They do not plan to make any more Large Cafe Bag Freudian Slips.

HTH

moriond

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
        Welcome to the forums @thepatternslave

They did make the Large Cafe Bag Freudian Slip when they made the Large Cafe bags, and I even saw a few in the Low Quantity Restock On 10/21 where a few returned items were put up for sale, but since they updated the blog post as items sold out, it no longer appears in that listing. The Large Cafe Bag Freudian Slip was only ever made in Black. Take a look at The new Freudian Slip colors thread from 10-28-2018 to see grass, sky, and cloud. I’ve only seen them use Black and Cloud over the last year and a half. They do not plan to make any more Large Cafe Bag Freudian Slips.

HTH

moriond

Thank for the info on the colors. I'll have to keep a eye out in the hope they happen again. My LCB is in Ursa which is a gorgeous brown but I need happy colors inside.

I knew the LCB FS were gone for good. I was hoping that the MCB-FS might work well enough.

Thanks.

Comment

I have a lcb, and sometimes use a scb fs in it. It works well, so I imagine a mcb fs would as well.Actually, if you put a stiff notebook in it, that will give you a certain amount of structure right off the bat.

Comment

Working...
          X