Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,735   Posts: 190,176   Members: 6,595   Active Members: 264
Welcome to our newest member, bosticderek.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Synik 22 and Side Kick combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synik 22 and Side Kick combo

Hey all,

I am wondering if anybody owns both the Synik 22 and the Side Kick?

I am very curious about how well the Side Kick can fit inside the Synik 22, whether it is a good size to be docked inside the bag with double carabiners, things like that!

Thank you so much!

Welcome to the Forums Skysarwer !

You can definitely put a SK inside an SN22, but I don't have my SN22 with me to check how well it hangs from the loops, hopefully someone will chime in.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Hi Ihave a Synapse 25 and Synik 30 I put the SideKick in both of them, and it fits perfectly. The only caveat I would add is that if you put anything heavy in it, it pulls the front of the opening down, and sometimes makes it difficult to close. Overall, its a very useful addition

Comment

I often use the SK as internal organization in my SN22. I don’t put it in the Synik’s internal pocket because it’s a really tight fit.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X