Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,735   Posts: 190,177   Members: 6,595   Active Members: 264
Welcome to our newest member, bosticderek.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about Western Flyer curved zipper pocket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acousticbiker
    replied
    In case anyone else is interested, TB CS got back to me very quickly and suggested something like this

Leave a comment:

• acousticbiker
    replied
    Ah, ok, thanks, will check with them

Leave a comment:

• G42
    replied
    Originally posted by acousticbiker View Post
    The curved zipper pocket on the Western Flyer is a convenient size for a Kindle but the back of the button for the expandable bellow is exposed metal, which I can imagine would lead to scratching/damage over time.

Anyone aware of an adhesive pad that would stick to the 525 denier nylon and cover the metal?

I looked at something like this but at least one respondent thought it wouldn’t stick.
    The fine folks in Customer Service may have suggestions, if you don't hear anything here

Leave a comment:

• Question about Western Flyer curved zipper pocket

The curved zipper pocket on the Western Flyer is a convenient size for a Kindle but the back of the button for the expandable bellow is exposed metal, which I can imagine would lead to scratching/damage over time.

Anyone aware of an adhesive pad that would stick to the 525 denier nylon and cover the metal?

I looked at something like this but at least one respondent thought it wouldn’t stick.
Working...
X