Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,737   Posts: 190,252   Members: 6,598   Active Members: 269
Welcome to our newest member, RagnGingr.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Synapse 19 and Synik 22 users: must-have accessories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlaskaGirl
    replied
    Greetings,
    I’ve used the Synapse25 and the Synik for one bag travel.

Both sizes of the Q-kit fit in the side pockets of the Synik and they also fit in the Synapse25. Not sure about the other sizes of the Synapse.

A couple sizes of the Ghost Whale pouches also fit nicely in the side pockets.

I’ve used the Q-kits and Ghost Whale pouches for the following mini kits:

• first aide kit
    band aides, Neosporin ointment, throat lozenges

• travel laundry kit
    laundry soap sheets, travel clothes line

• in-flight kit
    hearing protection, book light, sanitizing wipes, etc.

• music kit
    clip on tuner, picks (guitar picks, felt picks, leather picks

• snack kit
    granola bars, chocolate, crackers, nuts

The Double Organizer Pouches have also been very useful. I use the medium size to keep my travel papers organized. I keep my itinerary, reservations, and addresses there. All receipts go in there, so they are easy to find, too.

A Packing Cube Shoulder Bag (PCSB) is excellent as both a packing cube and a shoulder bag. I have tucked a Side Kick or a Side Effect inside the PCSB when I need more organization.

Please let us know what you decide to get. elisa

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    Originally posted by Skirata44 View Post
    One thing that I've been doing for all my bags is adding a pocket pouch to hold hand sanitizer. If you have them near you, the little PocketBacs from Bath and Body Works fit PERFECTLY into pocket pouches. That way I'm not digging around in my bag for sanitizer if I really need it-it's just clipped into the front side pocket of my S25.
    One of a number of pictures from the June 2020 Do you carry a hand hygiene kit? thread.
    Pocket Pouch holding sanitizer

This was posted by jessmakes on Twitter. A supermini Ghost Whale Organizer Pouch also works. There are more pictures (and text descriptions) of different solutions in the linked parent thread.

HTH

moriond

Leave a comment:

• KmK
    replied
    I have an HLT 1 that moves from bag to bag with my daily "por si" kit (Spanish--por si acaso...should there be cause for...). It's got bandaids, a flashlight, some twisties, an extra pen and pocket notebook, some peppermints, an extra mask, a clean bandana, allergy meds, eye drops, etc. It goes in the bottom pocket of either my S19 or S25 quite handily.

Leave a comment:

• Skirata44
    replied
    One thing that I've been doing for all my bags is adding a pocket pouch to hold hand sanitizer. If you have them near you, the little PocketBacs from Bath and Body Works fit PERFECTLY into pocket pouches. That way I'm not digging around in my bag for sanitizer if I really need it-it's just clipped into the front side pocket of my S25.

Leave a comment:

• Shortie
    replied
    There's so many pockets that for EDC I don't use a lot; 3DOC for cables and also typically a GWOP or Cubelet. Travel I use a Small Snake Charmer or Grab Bag, GWOP, 3DOC, Cubelet. I use a Side Effect as a purse and it's always packed in my backpack.

Leave a comment:

• Synapse 19 and Synik 22 users: must-have accessories?

What are your favourite TB accessories that makes significant contribution to your EDC or one bag travel set up?
Working...
X