Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,623   Posts: 188,921   Members: 6,609   Active Members: 294
Welcome to our newest member, lammy.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Returning Smaller accessories

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Returning Smaller accessories

    I bought a new sidekick (my mom stole my old one) and threw in a Nik's minimalist wallet to try it out. I just received everything today and while I know I'm keeping the sidekick, the wallet isn't working for me. It barely fits a credit card and I also have more cards than I realized so they don't slide in and out easily once I do jam it in.

    I've only ever returned the bigger bags ($70+) so it was 100% worth eating the return shipping cost. The wallet was $24 (I think) and the return page says it's a $10 flat fee for returns. I'm wondering if it's worth shipping it back for less than $20 of my money back. Or is there a different (i.e. cheaper) return process for accessories like this?

    #2
    Originally posted by nolegrl View Post
    I bought a new sidekick (my mom stole my old one) and threw in a Nik's minimalist wallet to try it out. I just received everything today and while I know I'm keeping the sidekick, the wallet isn't working for me. It barely fits a credit card and I also have more cards than I realized so they don't slide in and out easily once I do jam it in.

    I've only ever returned the bigger bags ($70+) so it was 100% worth eating the return shipping cost. The wallet was $24 (I think) and the return page says it's a $10 flat fee for returns. I'm wondering if it's worth shipping it back for less than $20 of my money back. Or is there a different (i.e. cheaper) return process for accessories like this?
    My understanding is that it's the only return process/domestic cost, though you can always contact Customer Service to confirm.

    You could always gift it or sell it (though no selling on this Forum, there is a swap sub-Forum in the Registered Users section).
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

    Comment


      #3
      I've returned small items by paying return postage via USPS. I just filled out the return form (found on the Returns page on the TB website) and put it in the package I'm sending back to TB. For accessories, I've always returned items in a bubble mailer so I would pay less postage than the TB box.
      Long live Burnt Orange! Zest! 152!

      EDC: Side Kick, Everday Cubelet, DL PCSB (planner pouch); Travel: Smart Alec + Side Kick, Small Yeoman Duffel

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by G42 View Post

        My understanding is that it's the only return process/domestic cost, though you can always contact Customer Service to confirm.

        You could always gift it or sell it (though no selling on this Forum, there is a swap sub-Forum in the Registered Users section).
        Thank you! I'll contact support and see what they say.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Aeon View Post
          I've returned small items by paying return postage via USPS. I just filled out the return form (found on the Returns page on the TB website) and put it in the package I'm sending back to TB. For accessories, I've always returned items in a bubble mailer so I would pay less postage than the TB box.
          Thanks! That'd be perfect. This was shipped USPS so it makes sense to ship it back that way too.

          Comment

          Working...
          X