Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,737   Posts: 190,252   Members: 6,598   Active Members: 269
Welcome to our newest member, RagnGingr.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheelchair or Stroller Straps and LGD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheelchair or Stroller Straps and LGD

I picked up some Wheelchair or Stroller Straps on my last order. I suspected they were the right size for the LGD built-in strap, a strap too short for me using the LGD as a shoulder bag.

Sure enough, the Wheelchair or Stroller Straps are the same width and connector as the LGD strap, and slapping one on to the other gave me something close to the shoulder bag I want from TB. And if I want to use the LGD as a hip bag/fanny pack I still can. If this is a known hack I'm happy to have resurfaced it.

Happy New Year!

Great hack!

The Le Grand Derriere does come with shoulder strap attachment points, it is the round hole in the middle of the triangle you used to attach the Stroller Straps. You can attach a 1” or 1.5” strap.

See here:

Shoulder strap attachment on LGD

Glad you are enjoying the LGD!

Originally posted by PaPa JoJo View Post
    I picked up some Wheelchair or Stroller Straps on my last order. I suspected they were the right size for the LGD built-in strap, a strap too short for me using the LGD as a shoulder bag.

Sure enough, the Wheelchair or Stroller Straps are the same width and connector as the LGD strap, and slapping one on to the other gave me something close to the shoulder bag I want from TB. And if I want to use the LGD as a hip bag/fanny pack I still can. If this is a known hack I'm happy to have resurfaced it.

Happy New Year!

Comment

Working...
    X