Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,827   Posts: 191,326   Members: 6,703   Active Members: 266
Welcome to our newest member, zacattac.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap on an Icon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dirkhaun
    replied
    Thank you, Auntie Em! I have the Ultrasuede Wrap on my MCB, so I know that it's not moving easily - but that's exactly what I want So now I have to wait for them to be back in stock, and then I'll attempt the operation.

Leave a comment:

• Auntie Em
    replied
    Yes, I tried that, although I ended up putting it back after a while. It was something about the ultrasuede strap not moving easily when I moved the bag to rest on my back instead of in front. But it’s easy to remove the original pad as you noted. Getting the strap back into the rabbit hole was a bit of a hassle, but doable.

Leave a comment:

• dirkhaun
    started a topic Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap on an Icon?

Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap on an Icon?

I'm not a big fan of the shoulder pad on the Standard Strap, which also seems to be the same pad as on the Icon. I think it slides around too much, both on the strap itself as well as on my shoulders. While I can easily replace the Standard Strap with something else, the strap on the Icon is sewn to the bag.

I was wondering if anyone has replaced the shoulder pad of an Icon with the Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap, preferably without cutting off the original shoulder pad. I haven't dared to do so yet, but it looks like the adjustable end of the Icon's strap could be pulled out of the Rabbit Hole so that you could simply slide off the pad. Has anyone tried that yet? And how much of a hassle was it to get it back in again?
Working...
X