Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,814   Posts: 191,173   Members: 6,704   Active Members: 261
Welcome to our newest member, chrisdc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travel stuff sack size comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travel stuff sack size comparison

Hello everyone!

i wonder if someone could share some advice or information on travel stuff sack sizes - I’m thinking of ordering a few after I found myself wanting more organization during a trip (stuff flying all around).

the pages for these products have very detailed sizing information but in the interest of understanding how these would fit in my existing bag set, I was looking for something more “qualitative” .

so I wonder if anyone could tell me how each size of travel stuff sack would fit in, for example, a synapse 25’s chin pocket (which stuff sack fits most exactly there, when full) or a tri-star’s front compartments - or how do stuff sacks compare size-wise with the tri-star packing cubes (I have all 3 sizes of those) or my trusty travel tray (bought in 2015, I believe there was only one size back then - I think it’s the current “large” size).

i don’t need each stuff sack to fit exactly in each pocket/area, but having a comparative idea of their sizes will allow me to plan which sizes and quantities to get to best utilize, for example, the synapse’s main compartment (plenty large for my needs but somewhat disorganized for e.g. clothes, accessories, cables for 2 people, snacks, etc).

for reference, the bags I have are the ones I have mentioned above: a tri-star, a synapse 25, all 3 tri-star packing cube sizes and a travel tray.

thanks in advance for any help!

- Daniel
Working...
X