Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,955   Posts: 193,132   Members: 6,830   Active Members: 286
Welcome to our newest member, marcopolo123.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Organization inserts for Pop Tote?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warneral
    replied
    I like the small shop bag which has the 2 side pockets. Halcyon of course. Where are the halcyon shop bags now.?

Leave a comment:

• melminimalist
    replied
    I use a combo of smaller ghost whales, pcsb and A5 ghost whales.

Leave a comment:

• user292372
    replied
    I haven't been able to get to photos of my setup, but here's the specific organizer I bought (and love!) - https://jennykrafts.net/customizable...bottle-holder/ Sized for the LC Le Pliage Neo Tote Bag L

Leave a comment:

• less9000
    replied
    I use this in all my totes, works really well.
    https://www.dsptch.com/collections/tote-inserts

Leave a comment:

• user292372
    replied
    +1 to the felt organizer pouch on etsy. I bought one from JenniKrafts that fits the longchamp le pliage (large) and it works GREAT in the pop tote. Got it in a light gray felt so adds some light in the bottom of my black tote. It's a wee bit too big to fit into the swift, but works great in the pop tote and (I think) a SSB. When using it in a LSB there's a lot of extra room around the front/back of the insert. I love the extra support it provides the bag, the water bottle holder is fantastic, and the numerous pockets around the organizer work better for me than a FS.

I'll take a few photos of my setup later today.

Leave a comment:

• epeterson
    replied
    OK these are some really good suggestions -- thanks, everybody! I hadn't quite realized the Freudian Slip was an option -- and I am going to need to decide whether to go with something like that, or something with more volume and a flat bottom like those felt organizer pouches (which look fantastic).

Leave a comment:

• dirkhaun
    replied
    Originally posted by bunchgrass View Post
    Have you looked at the FreudianSlip for the Makers Bag/Swift or the FS for a Medium Cafe bag?
    When I saw the question, I was also immediately thinking Freudian Slip. The one for the Maker's Bag should work nicely.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5133.jpg
Views:	535
Size:	3.48 MB
ID:	341031 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5134.jpg
Views:	505
Size:	3.52 MB
ID:	341032

Leave a comment:

• bunchgrass
    replied
    Have you looked at the FreudianSlip for the Makers Bag/Swift or the FS for a Medium Cafe bag? I have a FS in my pop tote and it helps with organization and prevents little stuff from disappearing into the bottom of the bag.

Leave a comment:

• nsh
    replied
    I had a large cavernous tote and purchased a “felt organizer pouch” on Etsy. If you type in those search words, there are several Etsy sellers that will create custom inserts based on the width and depth of your bag, and color preferences.

Leave a comment:

• Cristina
    replied
    I’ve considered these inserts over the years. I tend to use a Side Kick for this function but that won’t work for the items you describe. Given the bulk of noise cancelling headphones, a camera insert might be your best bet; I know people here use Tenba BYOB camera inserts.

If you find a purse organizer that is configurable (and a bit less padded than a camera insert) I’d love to know about it!

Leave a comment:

• epeterson
    started a topic Organization inserts for Pop Tote?

Organization inserts for Pop Tote?

Does anybody here use organizational inserts of any type for the Pop Tote? I'm thinking about a use case where I'd have a bulky headset (think noise cancelling size), a couple of books, an iPad mini, and some odds and ends -- and I'd prefer to keep these things separate. I was thinking maybe something like a configurable insert you'd see for a camera bag. I know there are companies out there that make "bag organizers" that are like a pouch with a bunch of pockets that you put in a purse to organize it.

Mostly if anybody here uses any structured organization inside their Pop Tote, I'd love to see pictures

Thanks!
Working...
X