Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,501   Posts: 187,538   Members: 6,460   Active Members: 325
Welcome to our newest member, knelby.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reviews and interviews from: The Bleeding Edge, OhGizmo!, NWSource.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reviews and interviews from: The Bleeding Edge, OhGizmo!, NWSource.com

The Bleeding Edge: A Videocast interview with Tom Bihn and a tour of the Tom Bihn factory

OhGizmo! Reviews the Imago

NWSource.com Weekly Find: Tom Bihn's Smart Bags
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Thanks for the links, Darcy! The video is fantastic, and it's nice to see more pictures of the Imago.

Comment

I've always admired people who can design and then make things, so the video was really fun to watch, and the little transition drawings were great. I wish they'd shown more of the store. I really liked the brief glimpses of what the bags I've only seen on the website actually look like when held by people.
      Owner of:
      Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches/stuff sacks/travel trays, Small Shop Bag in Steel and Iberian, Synapse in Steel/Steel, and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

Comment

Very cool video!! Makes me wish I learned to sew when I was in junior high too....perhaps I can still learn. It was also great to see the prototype of the smaller Empire Builder.

Comment

The Bleeding Edge 019: A Visit To Tom Bihn

I loved it! Finally I got to see Tom in Virtual Reality. The factory Tour and History were really well done as well. I can't wait to visit !

Comment

Working...
          X