Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,777   Posts: 190,686   Members: 6,662   Active Members: 270
Welcome to our newest member, lesleypelka.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a TB motorcycle helmet bag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about a TB motorcycle helmet bag?

It seems there are many motorcyclists who love TB. Has TB ever considered a helmet bag?

Currently, I have two and they are poorly thought through. One has a nice rubber bottom to protect it from oils, but the opening is too small and the handle is crappy.

I would love to help imagine a TB motorcycle helmet bag. I'm looking for something that has a reinforced bottom, a great handle, loops for a strap, an inner loop to connect keys or a charcoal smell bag (aka something that absorbs my head stink), and a pocket or two to keep my registration / insurance card, iPhone cable, and tire pressure gage.

Fellow motorcyclist, does this make sense?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would love to see TB bags that are also motorcycle or scooter friendly. I'm looking at using the Nightflight as a soft case on the rear rack on my Vespa. A TB bag big enough to carry a helmet would be so nice!
    Last edited by anarchone; 08-06-2016, 09:00 PM. Reason: fix spell check errors

Everything is more fun on a Vespa! 🛵

Comment

Yet another use for the Q-Kit

So I found out a great use for the Q-Kit - it fits perfectly in the tiny glove box of my Vespa so I use it to hold my wallet, insurance card, phone and I have some room to spare!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6435.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	300313Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6436.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	300314

Everything is more fun on a Vespa! 🛵

Comment

Working...