Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,822   Posts: 191,278   Members: 6,721   Active Members: 266
Welcome to our newest member, willydgil.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just ordered two TB bags to try, would love some feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ordered two TB bags to try, would love some feedback

I can vouch for the S25 for travel as a single bag. I have used it with an A45 end packing cube and some stuff sacks. It swallowed a change of clothes, toiletries, and paperwork. A snake charmer or a stuff sack fits the bottom pocket and holds "in flight" necessities like some snacks and a book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by garrily View Post
      The SA also has that elastic pocket at the bottom front of the main pocket, which makes 6 total.
      since I left the quite bigger version of the same concept in the main compartment of the Synapse out of the count too, the difference stays: The Smart Allec has ONE pocket less than the Synapses.

jhnmason you are not the first one who has expressed, that the Synapses have FAR more organisation than the Smart Allec. And I too feel exactly that way, here is why:

With the pockets of the Synapses you get the all over space of the backpack "cut" in piceces much more than with the SA because the pockets the Synapses have are roomier. So if you do not go by pocket count but by volume the space in the Synapses gets more devided than with the Smart Alec. That huge roomy main compartment of the SA just screems: make me your own as you like! Whereas the Synapses say: hey, let me take care of this for you.

Ilkyway
      “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

Working...
      X