Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,625   Posts: 188,937   Members: 6,609   Active Members: 292
MBTRick539
Forum Member
Welcome to our newest member, MBTRick539.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guide's Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide's Pack

Any idea of when we will see other colors available? Would like to make a Christmas gift to myself of a black Guides Pack.

Originally posted by fdiaz64 View Post
    Any idea of when we will see other colors available? Would like to make a Christmas gift to myself of a black Guides Pack.
    @fdiaz, I'm bumping this up in hopes someone in customer support will see it and give you an answer. Last time this was discussed was in my post (#384) in the Backorder Updates/Back In Stock thread back in July. I'd guess that a new color option might wait on when the current Guide Packs in navy sell out, and also on their supply of Parapack in other colors, since the fabric has to be custom-ordered in large lots. (Steel Parapack is also being used for standard lining of the Daylight Backpacks and Daylight Briefcases in Cordura, so it may be easier to do than Black.)

HTH

moriond

Comment

Thanks for the bump up. Yeah maybe even steel would be an option. Just not really digging the Navy.

Comment

Thanks for the bump up. Yeah maybe even steel would be an option. Just not really digging the Navy.
        @fdiaz, Someebody in production heard your request: check the Guide's Pack Product page for options in both Navy and Steel.

HTH
        moriond

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. It looks good, but now I'm wary of what might be debuted next week. Viscous cycle.

Comment

I bought the navy Guide's Pack as a present and I liked the colour and the bag a lot more than I thought I would....now I want one for myself! I know it has been nothing but navy for quite some time, but my lover is feeling nervous about me eyeballing his backpack all the time. Are there any rumors about new colours for the GP anytime soon? Especially anything in the green variety? I think it would really put my partner's mind at ease if I got my own backpack. I just don't want to have the same colour as him.

Comment

My lovely wife ended up getting me the navy for Christmas. I am actually really liking the color. Now I'm trying to find out if the pockets will be available in navy again anytime soon. I see the right pocket is available but would like to get both just to get it all in one order. With a couple of lash straps.

PS. I ended up in the user submitted photos. Small bit of fame on the TB website!

Comment

My lovely wife ended up getting me the navy for Christmas. I am actually really liking the color. Now I'm trying to find out if the pockets will be available in navy again anytime soon. I see the right pocket is available but would like to get both just to get it all in one order. With a couple of lash straps.

PS. I ended up in the user submitted photos. Small bit of fame on the TB website!
                @fdiaz64, I'm not sure exactly when this happened, but all the Guide's Pack pockets are available in Navy on the accessories product page. I think that Navy Parapack products have a quicker turn around right now, since they're using this color for the interior of the Moveable Feast.

I just wanted to also point you to the blog post about the release of the Guide's Pack Padded Hip Belt, in case that's something that wasn't available at the time your wife bought your Guide's Pack, and in case it's something that you'd want to get now.

HTH

moriond

Comment

Thanks for the tip and excellent enabling. Just ordered them and some lash straps. Still mulling the padded hip belt.

Comment

Working...
                  X