Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,827   Posts: 191,313   Members: 6,701   Active Members: 267
Welcome to our newest member, driph.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let the speculation begin...new products soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    The big bag is something we haven't even hinted at -- no one knows it's coming! Or, well, at least they didn't before today.
    Does that mean that the small 'designs' (... bags? .... accessories?) have been hinted at?

Comment

I would really love to see the one-size-smaller-than-mini OP become available. I know you can get it in coyote mesh, but I'm hoping for cordura. Or parapack (!!!!).

Comment

Originally posted by DeBru View Post
        I'm still pretty new here, will there be some kind of preview here or on the blog? Will they just launch on the website? My stalking is about to go to a completely different level.
        You don't need to start stalking quite yet. Usually hints will start within a week or two of a debut, and someone from the Mothership will confirm when the products will be on the website or announced on the blog a few days beforehand. HTH!

Comment

Originally posted by Ilkyway View Post
          It both has its marrits. And as I am not in the know this time, I can share this side of the fun again. By the way: jess you are briliant, I will try and make my husband follow the TB twitter for me too. TB was the onley reason I tried to get my head around the twitter-concept, but I guess I am born too long ago or something... it just does not work for me. Thanks for the great idea ;-)

Ilkyway
          Alas, I am not in the "Twitterverse" either. I'm too verbose. What is it, 140 characters? Ack! So, I rely on you all and Ravelry to let me know when exciting things happen. Oh, and Facebook, too. I know it's not the crossbody knitting bag, so that makes me wonder what it is!!!! I can't wait to find out!

Comment

Ooooohhhh, could the big one be a travel bag that would hold a hat stand, a mirror, a potted plant, a floor lamp, along with shoes, a jacket, and a tape measure, among other things?

Oh, please, please, please!!!
            Last edited by maverick; 09-29-2015, 02:25 PM.
            -m

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
              You don't need to start stalking quite yet. Usually hints will start within a week or two of a debut, and someone from the Mothership will confirm when the products will be on the website or announced on the blog a few days beforehand. HTH!
              @Badger yes thanks that does help! Although, who am I kidding, I probably crossed the stalker line a while before I joined the forum. These bags really are addictive
              Last edited by DeBru; 09-29-2015, 02:26 PM. Reason: Typo
              current EDC- Black Ballistic Travel Cubelet with an Orange 152 COW. I have MANY pouches... My goal is 1 in every color 好的朋友

Comment

weight-sucking TARDIS

Originally posted by maverick View Post
                Ooooohhhh, could the big one be a travel bag that would hold a hat stand, a mirror, a potted plant, a floor lamp, along with shoes, a jacket, and a tape measure, among other things?

Oh, please, please, please!!!
                Oooh, I like it. It could be some sort of weight-sucking TARDIS -- not only larger on the inside than outside, but things placed inside also magically weigh less.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post
                  After reading your post, "practically perfect in every way" and "a thing of beauty is a joy forever" come to mind which could refer to a particular Disney movie (and Keats) or TB bags

Comment

Originally posted by ceepee View Post
                    Does that mean that the small 'designs' (... bags? .... accessories?) have been hinted at?
                    What if the small accessory is a Dyneema wallet?! I would buy... ^_^
                    Husband | Father | Creative | Photog | Subaru Pilot | Horologist | Foodie | Carryologist

Comment

I keep hoping for a small, classic purse. Like a tiny shoulder bag with a hobo silhouette (not so far away from a Shop Bag, after all), that could work as an evening bag or for running quick errands with just my wallet and lip balm, say. ! (Cross-body strap optional.) Because why should the brilliance of Tom Bihn organization be confined to casual outings?? Sometimes when I go out to a concert or a play I'd love to carry something smaller and sleeker than the SCB or PCSB, but still with the option to clip in my key straps. I'd buy multiple colors, even, if it was the right configuration!! (Imagine a Steel Parapack version, with gunmetal hardware! Or Plum with black handles!!)
                      Last edited by haraya; 09-29-2015, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Oh dear. My new mantra may have to become "I do not need any more bags!"
                        A45CC K CQPC 3DCCGES25 SK SCBQKTTMCBLSB TT TSS4 PCSBSCBTT CQPC PQBPQK LT SETT 3DCCQKS19 TT P3DCCTS PP BBLCBCP TTRi QK NFTD A30DLBC

Comment

I'm always hoping for a Night Flight larger sibling as the big bag (or even the same size, but with zippered end compartments like the Aeronauts so I could fit a pair of jeans in there!), and like others I'd like to see a micro sized zippered pouch- maybe even in parapack because that would be more flexible than a ballistic one.
                          Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is my Black Halcyon Zeitgeist with a Cobalt Cerylon 3DOC as my "purse"/

Comment

I'm willing to bet money that none of the new items is a toaster cosy. Anyone want to take that bet?
                            Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers.

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Comment

I wonder how big is big...Aeronaut 60? Super large shop bag? Large soft duffel, possibly all-Dyneema? Every few month or so, the forums come alive with a debut, and it's very exciting!

Comment

I'm telling myself I have willpower and I won't buy anything because I don't need anything. But then my next thought is: What if the new stuff comes in BURNT ORANGE? Then that thought is followed up with: TOMORROW'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! (BELATED) TB PRESENT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

So yeah, there's that. Willpower will not win out if Burnt Orange is involved. [emoji3]
                                Long live Burnt Orange! Zest! 152!

EDC: Side Kick, Everday Cubelet, DL PCSB (planner pouch); Travel: Smart Alec + Side Kick, Small Yeoman Duffel

Comment

Working...
                                X