Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,827   Posts: 191,321   Members: 6,701   Active Members: 267
Welcome to our newest member, StatsChick.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let the speculation begin...new products soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone taking attendance on this thread? Any usual suspect Forum members missing? Could they be secretly testing and LOLing at our sad attempts at prediction? Worse, are you here and pretending to be as clueless as the rest of us? Show yourselves! (So that we can backwards figure out what the products are based on things you've expressed interest in, since you were asked to test it.)

Comment

I know nothing. Except that I will probably be getting in trouble in the next week or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bated breath. . .
        I really, really like TB Bags!

Comment

Never fails. I finally caved and bought a Swift for my birthday. And now the cross body knitter comes out in November...

Comment

Saltgirl the Swift has so much practical value, that I cant see you regretting this purchase. Mine has been a swim-bag, a shoping bag, a tote for all I need for a day, an in car travel-bag that held all the snacks... and I do love, that the handles are short on this one so they do not get in the way. That crossbody one will, as far as I know from the rumors, be Little Swift-sized and as it will be cross body (duh) I guess it will have totally diferent useage-profiles.

Oh I do hear people use the Swifts for knitting too... ;-)

Ilkyway

ETA: I will chalange myself: when that long awayted Chross Body knitting bag comes out I will try and do ONE knitted project just to try out this suposably calming and creative hobby. And if you all promise not to laugh I might even share photos in the knitting-thread.
            Last edited by Ilkyway; 09-30-2015, 12:25 AM.
            “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

Originally posted by PandaOps View Post
              I too am hoping for something in the realm of a work carry/briefcase/messenger. I've been doing my research on the Pilot.

Perhaps I will wait before submitting my shopping cart... **stares blankly at shopping cart**
              I am too looking forward. I'm looking for Briefcase-Carry type/style, with Messenger depth.

Actually, I almost checkout my Cart for Tenba Messenger Bag (Mini) last night. Luckily, I haven't go through with it yet.

Thanks @Darcy & TB Staffs for breaking the hints early, though no Products Info yet.
              Solar/Yellow: A45 Navy, CP Black, SA Black, SCB
              Steel/Grey: UMP Steel 400d, PU Coyote, DLBC, PCSB, TC
              Olive/Green: A30NWS, SCBCanyon, SKIsland
              Mars Red/Red: SENordic, SKCanyon, DLBCCanyon, SCBDawn

BrainCell Size1 M4800, Cache 13"MBPR E7240

~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Aeon View Post
                Willpower will not win out if Burnt Orange is involved. [emoji3]
                I so totally hear you on that!

Comment

Originally posted by weirdguy View Post
                  I am too looking forward. I'm looking for Briefcase-Carry type/style, with Messenger depth.

Actually, I almost checkout my Cart for Tenba Messenger Bag (Mini) last night. Luckily, I haven't go through with it yet.

Thanks @Darcy & TB Staffs for breaking the hints early, though no Products Info yet.
                  @weirdguy, we must've been on the same wavelengths. I was staring at a Tenba DNA messenger in my cart side-by-side a Pilot in my TB cart. Then I saw this thread...
                  Husband | Father | Creative | Photog | Subaru Pilot | Horologist | Foodie | Carryologist

Comment

Originally posted by Ilkyway View Post
                    Saltgirl the Swift has so much practical value, that I cant see you regretting this purchase.

ETA: I will chalange myself: when that long awayted Chross Body knitting bag comes out I will try and do ONE knitted project just to try out this suposably calming and creative hobby. And if you all promise not to laugh I might even share photos in the knitting-thread.
                    I have zero doubt the Swift will get plenty of use. And if for some reason it does not there are many knitters I know who might take it.

I would never laugh at your knitting attempts. I would love to see them. I should warn you though. This calming hobby will likely have you swearing like a sailor for the first few attempts until it suddenly clicks and then you are hooked. (Crochet reference not intended)

Comment

I have to say this thread feels a bit lethargic compared to the June product release. Come on people. Some guesses.

It is a special bag for holding watermelons with a knife and plate pocket!
                      It is the motorcycle helmet bag someone requested because cyclists can use it too!
                      It is an airline doggy carrier! or kitty carrier in my case.
                      It's a dyneema rain poncho! ooo or a dyneema picnic blanket!

Comment

It's a sleeping bag with dyneema lining!
                        It's a tent!
                        Oh! It's an apron!
                        Or an awesome jacket!!
                        ...just as an aside, these are all things I would be willing to purchase
                        One more - a travel hammock!
                        Carpe Diem, before someone in a time machine traps you in a time loop, forces you in a paradox, alters your timeline, or unintentionally erases your existence.

Comment

I hope it's a bag to keep all my other Tom Bihn bags in and organized;

Dyneema Bow Ties

Or dyneema suspenders

Larger travel trays

smaller shop bags (lunch bag anyone)

I JUST WANT MORE DYNEEMA FOR TOM'S SAKE!!!!

Comment

How about smaller travel trays? Like a mini version that I could use just for jewelry/accessories. I love the current TT but I always put my tiny items in a baggie or mini organizer pouch before putting them in the TT.

+1 to the Lunch Bag. Especially if it were insulated!

Ooooh I know! How about colored Dyneema packing cubes! I'd love a set of UV cubes for my Western Flyer.

A Dyneema garment bag? For suits, dresses and the like?

I'm still hoping for the Yoga mat bag. Or maybe a true gym bag--a daylight duffel?
                            Last edited by jess; 09-30-2015, 12:56 PM.
                            Self-declared Captain of Team AUBERSKY

Hoping for a return of Hunter and Sage...

Comment

LOVE the lunch bag idea

I was just thinking that myself. Insulated would be phenomenal.

Comment

+ 1 for Dyneema lunch bag! How about a Dyneema watch strap line? Specifically in 22mm lug width. More specifically in NATO and ZULU styles. Even MORE specifically with USA made PVD hardware...

Heck! While we're at it...padded HT 1050d Ballistic Nylon NATO dive straps in Coast Guard Orange!!!

...but a lunch bag for now would be epic. #reasontoEAT #bihnHUNGRY #onebagmeal
                                Husband | Father | Creative | Photog | Subaru Pilot | Horologist | Foodie | Carryologist

Comment

Working...
                                X