Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,827   Posts: 191,321   Members: 6,701   Active Members: 267
Welcome to our newest member, StatsChick.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let the speculation begin...new products soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a kiwi Side Effect that is a inch taller and an inch wider, right? Please tell me I'm right...
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Comment

As my foster kittens keep trying to claim my little swift, and one has attachment/abandonment issues so i wear him quite a bit, I hope there is something that keeps them occupied during my work day...

Comment

Originally posted by penny View Post
        As my foster kittens keep trying to claim my little swift, and one has attachment/abandonment issues so i wear him quite a bit, I hope there is something that keeps them occupied during my work day...
        @penny, I was totally jealous that my Little Swifts did not come filled with a kitten, too:

New forum members who may not have seen the Kitten Lessons blog post are advised to take a look at the other photos. (I'm sure there will be something coming out to keep the kittens occupied).

moriond

Comment

Hey

If TB can make little Dyneema shirts for @AltruisticRobot 's robots, why not for Cats and Dogs? Booties too?

Cheers!
          TB Ballistic Black/Iberian Dyneema backpacks and briefcases for every occasion together with my cherished Nordic and Solar Dyneema!

Comment

Originally posted by tpnl View Post
            Hey

If TB can make little Dyneema shirts for @AltruisticRobot 's robots, why not for Cats and Dogs? Booties too?

Cheers!
            Ahh… that was covered in yet another blog post, titled We Made Jerseys For The RoboPatriots, and they were sent to forum member @feijai. (Make sure to click on the links back to the forum at the end of the article, if you want to see more pictures of these staunch fellows in action).

But… equal time for kittens!

Irreverently,

moriond

Comment

My bad - @feijai's robots! Bad human ... bad human.

Cheers!
              TB Ballistic Black/Iberian Dyneema backpacks and briefcases for every occasion together with my cherished Nordic and Solar Dyneema!

Comment

In all fairness, if the good people at Tom Bihn want to make Dyneema shirts for my happy little robots, I wouldn't say no.

And by happy little robots, I mean my dogs. Of course.
                Carpe Diem, before someone in a time machine traps you in a time loop, forces you in a paradox, alters your timeline, or unintentionally erases your existence.

Comment

Please an In Between Size Synapse

I would love a lunch bag too. And a 22 liter Synapse. And a larger Side Effect. And this list could go on and on and on...

Comment

Absolutely +1 to a lunch bag...it would free up the Small Shop Bag I'm currently using for the same purpose.
                    ...and can't wait to see what the "something big" is.
                    Black Dyneema/Wasabi SA (with UMP & LMP and GloWire), Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Olive/Wasabi MCB, Verde/UV Swift, Black Dyneema/Island A30, Black Dyneema/Iberian Co-Pilot, PCSB in Wasabi, SSB's in Black & Wasabi, LSB's in Zest & NW Sky, TT's in Steel & Wasabi, Various Packing Cubes, TSS's, YSS's, OP's, and QKITs

Comment

I have been so out of the loop bc we are moving (back to the U.S., so a lot of planning involved), but I am looking forward to the new reveals!

Comment

1) Something small: Lunch bag
                        2) Something big: Front wearing child holder (gotta get them hooked young!)
                        Current EDC: S25 (BlkHyc)
                        Current Closet: BB (Blk/Blk/Blk), SA (Blk/Blk/Iberian), UMP (Blk), TT(Island)
                        Owner of All Day Ruckoff

Comment

It's official! The new bag and accessories (many of us are about to get even more organized) will debut on Tuesday, October 6th at 10:00am.
                          Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                            It's official! The new bag and accessories (many of us are about to get even more organized) will debut on Tuesday, October 6th at 10:00am.

You can't be too organized!
                            current EDC- Black Ballistic Travel Cubelet with an Orange 152 COW. I have MANY pouches... My goal is 1 in every color 好的朋友

Comment

Originally posted by DeBru View Post

You can't be too organized!
                              1000x this Can't wait to see more ways to improve my organization!
                              Current EDC: S25 (BlkHyc)
                              Current Closet: BB (Blk/Blk/Blk), SA (Blk/Blk/Iberian), UMP (Blk), TT(Island)
                              Owner of All Day Ruckoff

Comment

I haven't been on the forums in a little while, and I can't decide if it's a blessing or a curse that I logged in today to find this thread :-P New bags! I guess I'll have to eat ramen for the next month to compensate for any forthcoming purchases.
                                kindness is contagious.

Comment

Working...
                                X