This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    I am so glad you're exciting for the new knitting/crafting bag! We are pretty excited about it too. We're lining up the materials now and hope to make some prototypes (prototypes, not a full production run!) in the next few months.
    Hello, all! Darcy any more news about the new knitting bag? We knitters are excited to know!
    MrKnitster on ravelry
    Aeronaut 45s in Burnt Orange, Verde, Navy and Steel, all with Northern Sky interior, Maker's Bag in Navy/Wasabi, Swifts in Burnt Orange/Northern Sky, Olive/Linen, Medium Cafe Bag in Navy/Cayenne and tons of pouches, stuff sacks, straps, etc.

Comment

Hmmm. Radio silence. It must be a conspiracy; they're obviously bringing back the Flocculant Swift!

We've heard from many of you just how much you appreciate that our filament (non-texturized nylon, e.g. 1050d HT ballistic nylon and 420 high-tenactity Parapack) fabrics are much less likely to collect pet hair than 500 and 1000d Cordura. But we've also heard from some of you that simply miss the… hair. You know who yo
      MrKnitster on ravelry
      Aeronaut 45s in Burnt Orange, Verde, Navy and Steel, all with Northern Sky interior, Maker's Bag in Navy/Wasabi, Swifts in Burnt Orange/Northern Sky, Olive/Linen, Medium Cafe Bag in Navy/Cayenne and tons of pouches, stuff sacks, straps, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKnitster View Post

Hello, all! Darcy any more news about the new knitting bag? We knitters are excited to know!
        Still in the works! No news quite yet, but we're pretty excited about the design.
        Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Darcy - the V5 mask went live... is it basically the same cut/design as the V6, just with 2 inner filter layers instead of 4?
          I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post
            Darcy - the V5 mask went live... is it basically the same cut/design as the V6, just with 2 inner filter layers instead of 4?
            I'd like to know the answer to this, too. Especially in light of the one review that appears on the V5 mask page about feeling this was a bit more breathable and better fitting than the v2 mask.

Comment

1st sentence of v5 description says "Our new non-medical V5 Mask features our original mask design." I took that to mean the same pattern as v1 and v2. The pics of v5 also look like v1.

v4 is described as similar to v3, and v6 is described as similar to v4.
              Last edited by ayazgood; 04-23-2021, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Good questions. Yes, the V5 Mask is the same shape/pattern as the original V1 or V2.

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Darcy Are you able to comment on the future of Solaris? I'm curious if the stock has been depleted and it's near retirement or if you expect to produce more Solaris items when the Halcyon shipments catch up around the Fall.
                  Solaris ALL THE THINGS!

Comment

Pleased about the mask! For some reason, the loops on the later iterations of the mask manage to rest just wrong on my head somehow and make my occipitals tense up horribly. Inexplicable, as they aren't tight or pulling on anything. Good to know I'll be able to get some replacements for my trusty V1s, which are beginning to show a bit of wear after, what, nearly a year of use and laundering. Now...bring back the beautiful violet color you did as a special edition once! (Or use that color in a bag!)

Comment

Originally posted by Selcouth View Post
                      Darcy Are you able to comment on the future of Solaris? I'm curious if the stock has been depleted and it's near retirement or if you expect to produce more Solaris items when the Halcyon shipments catch up around the Fall.
                      We're currently working with a Halcyon shortage due to a dying error and long port delays; we expect that shortage to be resolved within the next several months. We don't want to get too specific about the timeline because that's subject to potential change.

The general 200d Halcyon plan is: keep Northwest Sky and Island options stocked and offer a couple of additional color(s) that are either previously retired or totally new.

Due to the shortage, we'll be focusing on replenishing stock of Northwest Sky and Island first, followed by.... you heard it here first.... Solaris and Taiga! Those two are incredibly popular (for good reason!) so they will be the two rotating colors in the short term future. Beyond that? We'll let you know when we know

Comment

Due to the shortage, we'll be focusing on replenishing stock of Northwest Sky and Island first, followed by.... you heard it here first.... Solaris and Taiga! Those two are incredibly popular (for good reason!) so they will be the two rotating colors in the short term future. Beyond that? We'll let you know when we know
                        Thanks so much for the info!
                        Solaris ALL THE THINGS!

Comment

That is awesome news. Can you say if more S25's with Solaris lining are planned, besides the Nebulous Grey/Solaris currently in production? Kind of hoping for a Deep Blue/Solaris combo.
                          Today is a good day for a good day!

Comment

Darcy Do you think you guys will change up the color combos on future runs of the LGD or is it kind of fixed on what's there now? I love a lot of the base colors but the contrasting stripe (and to a lesser extent, the interior) isn't doing it for me for most of them. For instance, the seapine would ordinarily be my first choice but the red is really putting me off, to where I don't think I'm going to get it at all.

Ultimately I want to get 2 or 3 of them I think, but if we can look forward to different color options down the line then I'll hold off on choosing them all now.
                            Last edited by Surrealle; 04-26-2021, 03:57 PM.

Comment

The general 200d Halcyon plan is: keep Northwest Sky and Island options stocked and offer a couple of additional color(s) that are either previously retired or totally new.

Die Northwest Sky Die! Disappear into the grey, boring void from which you emerged!

On a more positive note, major kudos to TB for finally combining solaris and coyote with some of the other warm colors, like wilderness. They seriously need to do more of that, e.g. with burnt orange etc. Someday maybe TB will do something truly revolutionary, like combining island or acuity with any exterior blue colors!
                              Last edited by ayazgood; 04-26-2021, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Artdime View Post

That is awesome news. Can you say if more S25's with Solaris lining are planned, besides the Nebulous Grey/Solaris currently in production? Kind of hoping for a Deep Blue/Solaris combo.
                                No plans; we'll firm that up once the Solaris is on the boat making its way to the factory!

Originally posted by Surrealle View Post
                                Darcy Do you think you guys will change up the color combos on future runs of the LGD or is it kind of fixed on what's there now? I love a lot of the base colors but the contrasting stripe (and to a lesser extent, the interior) isn't doing it for me for most of them. For instance, the seapine would ordinarily be my first choice but the red is really putting me off, to where I don't think I'm going to get it at all.

Ultimately I want to get 2 or 3 of them I think, but if we can look forward to different color options down the line then I'll hold off on choosing them all now.
                                That's a good question. As much as I'd like to share an answer to help you plan ahead, the only answer I can share right now is: we don't know yet.

Originally posted by ayazgood View Post

Die Northwest Sky Die! Disappear into the grey, boing void from which which you emerged!
                                ahahah! aww poor NW Sky. Have to say though, I'm very much enjoying today's sunny day here in Seattle!

Comment

Working...
                                X