Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! I've been hoping to buy a Luminary 15 once it gets back in stock. According to the product page, that should be sometime in May. Will Constellation be one of the colour options? It's not on the product page. If not, I'll get one in Dark Blue, but Constellation was the colour that was on top of my wish list!

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
      ahahah! aww poor NW Sky. Have to say though, I'm very much enjoying today's sunny day here in Seattle!
      NW Sky is a workhorse! I love it. (Well, I like solaris...and ultraviolet and... but that's beside the point.)

Darcy I (gasp!) have never owned a cordura bag and have my eye on that oh-so-pretty mayura LCB. I seem to recall you mentioning that you were testing the pet hair/pilling issues with it (maybe it was on facebook?) - any info about that? (It...won't stop me from buying it I'll just have to keep it away from the kitties.)

Comment

Originally posted by wormie View Post

NW Sky is a workhorse! I love it. (Well, I like solaris...and ultraviolet and... but that's beside the point.)
        Same, I like all the halcyon colors for interiors except maybe wasabi. But I definitely hope NW sky isn't going anywhere.

Comment

I am so so curious about the Large Shop Bag in the Olive cotton twill! It looks like a soft cotton even though it must be durable to pass TB’s testing process.
          Darcy what can you tell us about how this fabric feels?

May I put a presumptive apology here because I assume this discussion is elsewhere and I’ve missed it because I’m still finding my way around the new forum. It isn’t the forum’s fault: it took me at least a year to get used to my supermarket’s new layout!

Comment

Originally posted by Cristina View Post
            I am so so curious about the Large Shop Bag in the Olive cotton twill! It looks like a soft cotton even though it must be durable to pass TB’s testing process.
            Darcy what can you tell us about how this fabric feels?

May I put a presumptive apology here because I assume this discussion is elsewhere and I’ve missed it because I’m still finding my way around the new forum. It isn’t the forum’s fault: it took me at least a year to get used to my supermarket’s new layout!
            Nah, it's not you - there hasn't been much talk or info on the twill in all the craziness going on
            I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

I am really excited about the Olive cotton. If it is the same as the olive mask, it is really nice and soft, and yet carries a tight weave. I really like being able to toss my food bags into the wash, and I am hoping that the cotton allows that.
              And while I am logged in and typing, can I toss out an unrelated question? Darcy - any idea when the clear organizing wallet may be back in the game?

Comment

Originally posted by labrain View Post
                I am really excited about the Olive cotton. If it is the same as the olive mask, it is really nice and soft, and yet carries a tight weave. I really like being able to toss my food bags into the wash, and I am hoping that the cotton allows that.
                Hmmm that's a good point about being able to use the washer. I wonder if ballistic and cordura also holds up to washing? I wouldn't do that with a bag but the shop bags might be ok for it.

Comment

Originally posted by labrain View Post
                  And while I am logged in and typing, can I toss out an unrelated question? Darcy - any idea when the clear organizing wallet may be back in the game?
                  Originally posted by BihnBag View Post

Hmmm that's a good point about being able to use the washer. I wonder if ballistic and cordura also holds up to washing? I wouldn't do that with a bag but the shop bags might be ok for it.
                  Washing in a washing machine isn't recommended...

https://www.tombihn.com/pages/contact-us/#faq25

On the twill, the body may be cotton but it still has synthetic trim and handles I would assume... and the blog post specifically talks about how the cotton will obviously wear differently than the synthetics,... my opinion would be that it's at your own risk but we can Darcy to clarify
                  I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

We're currently working with a Halcyon shortage due to a dying error and long port delays; we expect that shortage to be resolved within the next several months. We don't want to get too specific about the timeline because that's subject to potential change.

The general 200d Halcyon plan is: keep Northwest Sky and Island options stocked and offer a couple of additional color(s) that are either previously retired or totally new.

Due to the shortage, we'll be focusing on replenishing stock of Northwest Sky and Island first, followed by.... you heard it here first.... Solaris and Taiga! Those two are incredibly popular (for good reason!) so they will be the two rotating colors in the short term future. Beyond that? We'll let you know when we know
                    Darcy, what about UV?

Comment

Hi Darcy , I've got a couple questions. When do you anticipate the Luminary 15 to go back into production (and is there aaaaaaany chance of someday getting a Seapine Green L15)? Also, is there any information on the status of the new sling bag that Nik had been working on?

You're all doing a great job navigating the craziness these days. Thanks for continuing to engage with all of us. Cheers!

Comment

Second the request for a seapine L15, I'd be all over that!

Comment

Originally posted by backpack View Post

Darcy, what about UV?
                          UV is semi-retired meaning... it won't be available on an ongoing basis like it used to be, but it is a color we could bring back for a season or two at some point!

Originally posted by darknova306 View Post
                          Hi Darcy , I've got a couple questions. When do you anticipate the Luminary 15 to go back into production (and is there aaaaaaany chance of someday getting a Seapine Green L15)? Also, is there any information on the status of the new sling bag that Nik had been working on?

You're all doing a great job navigating the craziness these days. Thanks for continuing to engage with all of us. Cheers!
                          Originally posted by Surrealle View Post
                          Second the request for a seapine L15, I'd be all over that!
                          We're making Luminary 15s now and they'll be restocked sometime late May ~ early June. The colors offered will be the ones listed as In Production on the Luminary 15 page, so no Seapine this time around, though I've added that request to our color request tracker

No news on the sling bag: Nik put that design down over a year ago and hasn't picked it back up yet.

And thanks darknova306 for sharing that recognition for everyone's efforts here... it means a lot to us!
                          Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

UV is semi-retired meaning... it won't be available on an ongoing basis like it used to be, but it is a color we could bring back for a season or two at some point!

And thanks darknova306 for sharing that recognition for everyone's efforts here... it means a lot to us!
                            Thank you for the heads up Darcy, please keep us posted when you plan to bring UV back, on the Blog, the Newsletter and also, here, on the forum.

A Huuuuge Thank You for offering and keeping Dawn as well as Logic Blue, such a gorgeous color, and recycled, to boot. I also appreciate the introduction of Acuity and Tidal.

I second darknova306 in thanking The Crew for bringing a great measure of remarkable sanity, no I misspoke, an immense measure of sanity with the designs, donations and sales of the TB Masks.

I knew they were essential, very early on and was at a loss on how to avoid the waste of disposable ones and the need to find secure and comfortable ones, in fabric. As usual, the TB Crew came thru with flying colors, grace and kindness.

The time when the forum was down, was challenging but, I took the time to use the art and needlework supplies already organized in my TB bags and re-organize other supplies and items inside the now, indoor only, TB bags.

Comment

Working...
                            X