Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,769   Posts: 190,601   Members: 6,653   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, bulletproofcharm.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HUGE Fan oF TB..... Moving from Synapse 25 (LOVE) to Brain Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HUGE Fan oF TB..... Moving from Synapse 25 (LOVE) to Brain Bag

I'm a huge fan of my first Tom Bihn bag. I feel the need to tell people how awesome it is. I've got the Synapse 25.

The Synapse 25 is the best designed bag I've ever carried. The way you can drop it off one shoulder and get to the side pockets is awesome. The bottom pocket is filled with multiple organizers that swing out for easy access. I've got a freudian slip and a cache.

Slipping the cache out in security is perfect. I've had many people notice how great it works. It's easy to take out, and it doesn't get separated from your bag in a busy security line. Another design first in my experience.

I'm a road warrior and this bag in combo with my Orvis roll along is the ultimate package. I love this bag so much, not only do I tell everyone about it, but I take pictures of it on my travels. I'll post up some pics soon.

On with the story.....I have to carry multiple laptops to be able to demo my software, so I bought a brain bag. I wanted to post up to share my Synapse 25 love and also share my transition story.

More soon.

The addiction has begun. Before you know it, you will have a collection.
    If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.

Comment

Yes, I'm sure I'll own several TB's. I'm waiting on the Empire Builder to be available, and I'll be all over it.

Comment

Working...
      X