Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,335   Members: 6,543   Active Members: 290
Welcome to our newest member, AndrewGxb0.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maker's colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maker's colors

Right now all there is black and green on the site. Are any other colors coming? I'd love a pink! My Azalea cafe bag is my favorite.

There were a lot of other colors originally, among them an Aubergine/NotWasabi (aka Steel.) I was told when I stopped by the shop today that they would be making more, but no ETA on exactly when, or which colors.

Personally I'm hoping for Aubergine/Steel again, or Black/Ultraviolet.
    Rambling On. . . . .

Comment

The launch colors were:
      • Aubergine/Steel
      • Aubergine/Wasabi
      • Black Dyneema/Iberian
      • Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet
      • Black/Steel
      • Burnt Orange/Steel
      • Coyote/Steel
      • Navy/Wasabi
      • Steel/Iberian
      • Verde/Steel

Comment

Somewhere in the forums Darcy mentioned that more bags would be available to ship before Christmas. I'm sorry that I don't know exactly where that quote is.

This is actually the first I've been able to get on the site without it being crazy sluggish. I didn't post in the forums at all yesterday, as I was focused on purchasing a gift for my husband (Maker's Bag, Black/Steel). I think he's going to love it, judging by how he's been ogling my Black Dyneema/UV one! But that one is mine, mine, mine!

Comment

Steel/ultraviolet would at least give me a LITTLE pink. Guess I'll just keep haunting the site.

Comment

Yes, I’ve noticed colors coming and going throughout the day. I already have a Large Cafe Bag along with a Pilot and wonder if this bag will really do anything those bags don’t. So, I’m still a little unsure if the bag size is right for me, but might take a chance on a black dyneema when they become available.

Comment

I would love Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet. The bag looks so awesome!

Comment

Awwww. I just decided that the Maker's Bag would be the perfect camera bag either with a purchased or home-made insert, and now the Verde/Steel is gone! (I want a shoulder bag that does not holler "Camera!" at the top of its lungs.)

Comment

Originally posted by cyp View Post
                  Awwww. I just decided that the Maker's Bag would be the perfect camera bag either with a purchased or home-made insert, and now the Verde/Steel is gone! (I want a shoulder bag that does not holler "Camera!" at the top of its lungs.)
                  Just keep checking, over in the Debut thread Darcy said that all original colors were expected to be back in stock in time for Christmas delivery. Even today Coyote/Steel showed back up and I'm pretty sure it wasn't there last night. In the meantime Black/Steel has gone away, come back, and gone away again.
                  Rambling On. . . . .

Comment

I read early December somewhere. Hey, that's TODAY!

Comment

I asked for steel/ultraviolet on the Facebook page, since I figured ultraviolet is the closest I'll get to Azalea. They said they'd tell the production crew. Not sure how likely that makes it to happen. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Hmmm, I'd be down with a Steel/Ultraviolet Makers bag! I'm waiting impatiently for Aubergine/Steel to come back, but a Black or Steel with Ultraviolet interior would be an acceptable alternative!

Also, the note on their Facebook page says they expect to "ship" the next round of Maker's bags by December 11th, so hooray!
                        Rambling On. . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Meglet View Post
                          Hmmm, I'd be down with a Steel/Ultraviolet Makers bag! I'm waiting impatiently for Aubergine/Steel to come back, but a Black or Steel with Ultraviolet interior would be an acceptable alternative!

Also, the note on their Facebook page says they expect to "ship" the next round of Maker's bags by December 11th, so hooray!
                          You should go like my post!

ETA: Great minds!

Comment

Originally posted by Meglet View Post
                            In the meantime Black/Steel has gone away, come back, and gone away again.
                            I see what you mean! Black/Steel is back again. So was Burnt Orange, but a minute later I refreshed the page and that puppy was gone.

Comment

Originally posted by cyp View Post
                              I see what you mean! Black/Steel is back again. So was Burnt Orange, but a minute later I refreshed the page and that puppy was gone.
                              It's back, for now, again. Darcy posted in the "New Bags/Colors" thread that a few additional Maker's bags from the original run had been added, and apparently "few" was definitely the truth because most of those popped in for about 30 minutes and then vanished again so there were probably only 1-2 of each.

I'm still obsessively refreshing in hopes that an Aubergine/Steel comes back soon.
                              Rambling On. . . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X