Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,521   Posts: 187,757   Members: 6,485   Active Members: 310
Welcome to our newest member, questah043.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accent Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    The Medium Cafe Bag is now available in these three new colors:
    Plum/Olive
    Pine/Wasabi<----
    Black/Crimson
    OK, I give up. What color is Pine? Is this a new option?

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
      OK, I give up. What color is Pine? Is this a new option?
      I agree. We must have pictures of this color!

Comment

When I first saw it, it reminded me of an Evergreen Pine tree. Has that nice blue-green look to it. At least that's my take on it. Picture the Swiss Alps and the trees you'd see there. It's kinda like that.

Comment

Color...

If any of you Tom Bihners can grab a sample of the color in Hex (the digit-breakdown that online systems use to construct pure color types) then I can make a mock-up.

There's a pretty good Firefox extension that will let you sample web images (if you have access to things we do not): https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/271

Thanks,

-B

Comment

Ohhhhhh...I would SO love a Plum/Wasabi Imago. Maybe add the steel or grape or olive as another accent.

Comment

The Medium Cafe Bag in Pine/Wasabi

Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

OMG! That is actually a very, very nice combination. I like the pine a lot.
                Let me be the first to say, "Great Job!"
                Using a: Super Ego (Black, Steel, Wasabi) with seat belt strip (Wasabi), and alternate reflective Strip. Black BrainCell, Wasabi Snake Charmer, Cork Small Organizer Pouch, and Olive green medium organizer pouch.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeL View Post
                  OMG! That is actually a very, very nice combination. I like the pine a lot. Let me be the first to say, "Great Job!"
                  Here's another new picture. This picture really shows off the quality of the webbing that we use for the shoulder strap. We get our webbing from the Czech Republic because they make the best webbing that we've seen or felt.
                  Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Working...
                  X