X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeL View Post
    OMG! That is actually a very, very nice combination. I like the pine a lot. Let me be the first to say, "Great Job!"
    Here's another new picture. This picture really shows off the quality of the webbing that we use for the shoulder strap. We get our webbing from the Czech Republic because they make the best webbing that we've seen or felt.

Leave a comment:

• MikeL
    replied
    OMG! That is actually a very, very nice combination. I like the pine a lot.
    Let me be the first to say, "Great Job!"

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    The Medium Cafe Bag in Pine/Wasabi

Leave a comment:

• indigo
    replied
    Ohhhhhh...I would SO love a Plum/Wasabi Imago. Maybe add the steel or grape or olive as another accent.

Leave a comment:

• brantroz
    replied
    Color...

If any of you Tom Bihners can grab a sample of the color in Hex (the digit-breakdown that online systems use to construct pure color types) then I can make a mock-up.

There's a pretty good Firefox extension that will let you sample web images (if you have access to things we do not): https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/271

Thanks,

-B

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    When I first saw it, it reminded me of an Evergreen Pine tree. Has that nice blue-green look to it. At least that's my take on it. Picture the Swiss Alps and the trees you'd see there. It's kinda like that.

Leave a comment:

• Just
    replied
    Originally posted by moriond View Post
    OK, I give up. What color is Pine? Is this a new option?
    I agree. We must have pictures of this color!

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    The Medium Cafe Bag is now available in these three new colors:
    Plum/Olive
    Pine/Wasabi<----
    Black/Crimson
    OK, I give up. What color is Pine? Is this a new option?

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    The Medium Cafe Bag is now available in these three new colors:
    Plum/Olive
    Pine/Wasabi
    Black/Crimson

Sapphire/Steel may also be available soon.

At this point in time, making custom bags doesn't work for us. But keep suggesting new color combinations! Suggestions for new color combinations made up out of colors already in our palette are especially welcome.

Options for Cafe Bags are:

EXTERIOR:
    Black
    Steel
    Crimson
    Olive
    Sapphire
    Plum
    Kelly
    Navy
    Cocoa

INTERIOR:
    Steel
    Wasabi
    Sapphire
    Crimson
    Olive
    Last edited by Darcy; 09-17-2007, 02:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• brantroz
    replied
    Originally posted by Just View Post
    I'm all for paying extra $$ and waiting longer for custom color options.
    I couldn't agree more... forget this "fast food culture" of order today, have it arrive yesterday. For niche, enduring products--I would argue the essential requirements are that it fits your direct needs and accommodates your daily activities. If that is the case, it is worth waiting for and worth making fully your own (via various options, etc.)

-B
    Last edited by brantroz; 09-17-2007, 11:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Just
    replied
    I'm all for paying extra $$ and waiting longer for custom color options.

Leave a comment:

• brantroz
    replied
    Sapphire/Steel...

Thanks, I'm happy to mock these up. You just can't know how you feel about something until there is visualization to attach to. Here is what the Sapphire Steel looks like:

I really think all of these color combinations are winners. Let's see some additional variation to the lineup!!!

-B

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    replied
    Please, please, please keep the plum/steel combo and I would like to see a Sapphire/steel combo for most of the bags.

Leave a comment:

• MikeL
    replied
    Thanks for the moc up brantroz! That's what I'm looking for. That combo's a winner.

Leave a comment:

• brantroz
    replied
    Cocoa / Burnt Orange

I just worked up a Cocoa/Burnt Orange pic... not sure how "burnt" the orange looks, but I have to admit that I dig this combination as well. Makes me hungry for Reece's Pieces for some odd reason.

-B

Leave a comment:

Working...
X