Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,577   Posts: 188,297   Members: 6,534   Active Members: 278
Welcome to our newest member, RobertAFrost.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TOM BIHN in the Seattle Post-Intelligencer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TOM BIHN in the Seattle Post-Intelligencer

Knapsack maker finds its niche
    A Seattle manufacturer that's staying put
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Nice article. The principles and values make me feel good about supporting the company, but it's easy to do so when the purchases are of such high quality. Keep up the good work!
    Proud owner of the sapphire/steel Buzz, crimson Aeronaut, steel/crimson Empire Builder, two Absolute Straps, steel Brain Cell, quarter convertible packing cube, and a variety of other packing cubes.

Comment

I loved TB's company before, I love it even more now.

Keep up the outstanding work and ethics!

Comment

I still don't agree with the infamous label but I do agree with the article that the web site, and the forum and customer picture sections within it, are a big reason why the company is able to do what it does. It really is alarming to me how bigger companies can't figure out how to put more product pictures on their web sites.

Only bad thing about the article is that it only gave the dogs one sentence. What nerve!
        Owner of : Imago, Aeronaut, Brain Bag, Smart Alec, Synapse, Co-Pilot

Comment

Working...
        X