Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,527   Posts: 187,806   Members: 6,492   Active Members: 303
Welcome to our newest member, caw.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aeronaut and packing cubes inbound!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeronaut and packing cubes inbound!

Just got word today that I'll be traveling to California next week (I'm in Huntsville, AL) and I just started this past Monday.

I pulled the trigger and ordered an Aeronaut to use as my second carry-on bag along with the Empire Builder I currently own and use.

Along with the Aeronaut, I ordered some packing cubes:
    1 large
    1 small
    1 end with mesh
    2 clear quarter

I plan on using one quarter cube for toiletries and the other for cables, power adapters, and such.

Heh... I'm looking forward to the trip just so I can use the Aeronaut!

I was using a wheelie bag before and decided to get rid of that in my last move a month ago. In my effort to reduce weight I felt that my wheelie carry-on bag was too heavy when it was empty and being 24 years young I decided I can handle carrying my gear on travel.

Looking forward to joining the Aeronaut crew!

Originally posted by Russell View Post
    Along with the Aeronaut, I ordered some packing cubes:
    1 large
    1 small
    1 end with mesh
    2 clear quarter
    An excellent combination of packing cubes!

Have a good trip, and let us know how the Aeronaut performs.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Will do!

For this trip I won't need the suit or dress shirts, so I'll just have to carry some t-shirts, polos, jeans, and shorts. I should be light weight this go around.

My flight leaves early in the wee hours, I hope I'll be able to photograph my luggage configuration for a good example of the 1-2 punch of the Empire Builder and Aeronaut.

Comment

Working...
      X