Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,745   Posts: 190,322   Members: 6,605   Active Members: 255
Welcome to our newest member, MeaningwaveExists.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An organizer pouch in between the medium and large size
    And more parapack items... Especially smaller stuff like cafe bags, the S19, DLBC, etc... I think the sheen makes it a little dressier.
    current EDC- Black Ballistic Travel Cubelet with an Orange 152 COW. I have MANY pouches... My goal is 1 in every color 好的朋友

Comment

The love child of...

the DLBC and the Maker's Bag

I like the size and ballistic material of the MB. But I need some outside organization, which the DLBC is great at. It would make a great EDC when I am carrying all the things, and a great personal item when flying.
      What's better than o-rings? More o-rings.

Comment

I would love a duffle that is slightly larger than the NFDB to bring to the gym. I can't fit my women's size 9 shoes in that and the Aeronaut would be overkill. Right now I'm using a shop bag, but because of my irregular load (sneakers and huge water bottle), it tends to tip over and spill everything out.

Comment

Originally posted by vthuskies View Post
          I would love a duffle that is slightly larger than the NFDB to bring to the gym. I can't fit my women's size 9 shoes in that and the Aeronaut would be overkill. Right now I'm using a shop bag, but because of my irregular load (sneakers and huge water bottle), it tends to tip over and spill everything out.
          @vthuskies, Have you considered the medium size road duffel, as reviewed by @giuliof in this thread?

moriond

Comment

Originally posted by K9TB View Post
            The love child of...

the DLBC and the Maker's Bag

I like the size and ballistic material of the MB. But I need some outside organization, which the DLBC is great at. It would make a great EDC when I am carrying all the things, and a great personal item when flying.
            The Imago popped into my mind when I read this. I was lucky enough to acquire a used one last year (cardinal, hemp, steel) and it is the perfect blend of function and style. I know others on this forum and Ravelry feel likewise. With the FJN's announced returning, I'm hopeful that the Imago will rethink that whole 'retirement is wonderful' thing and come back too.

Comment

Yes! Yes! Bring back the Imago! (And Cardinal while you're at it. )

Comment

Steel or some grey colour Dyneema for an exterior color ...or is this in the pipeline.
                Daft question, but I was too late for Steel dyneema, was happened to it, was it just a special edition?
                Jaffa
                S25 Black halcyon/NWS: S19 Grey/UV: WF Black/NWS: Co Pilot Grey/UV, & various little pouches all purples/grey.

Comment

There have been many times during my extended CA stay that I wished TB made a bag I could carry Gracie (11-12 lb Shih Tzu) in. Her regular travel duffle doesn't appeal to me to have on hand in case we've walked too far and she needs to be carried because it's fairly big to just be carrying around in a just in case scenario. I can't bring myself to get a stroller for my dog either. What do ya say, TB folks? Do you need a Skookum tester for small dog stuff? And while I'm at it, how about dog harnesses? Gracie would look so great in a Violet dog harness.

Comment

(1) I'd love a dedicated Tom Bihn lunch bag (we've been using Travel Trays)
                    (2) more exterior Dyneema colors would make me SO happy- I discovered TB after Nordic retired
                    (3) I echo DeBru in the wish for more parapack options- it's a gorgeous material!
                    Last edited by dot; 02-19-2016, 10:42 AM.

Comment

I still long for a shop bag with divided pockets for wine. The current wine bags I have have those awful cut-into-your-hands handles. Oh, and as long as we're dreaming, I'd like them in Island and Zest, please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brendabethman View Post
                        I still long for a shop bag with divided pockets for wine.
                        +1 for a wine bag! (I'd say +100 if possible.) But meanwhile, this gives me the idea of using a Small Shop Bag (SSB) as a tote for my sub-optimal wine bag, which I always wish had longer handles for shoulder carrying.

IOh, and as long as we're dreaming, I'd like them in Island and Zest, please.
                        +1 for the colours, too. Both make me happy when I look at them--I was lucky to get a mini Clear Organizer Pouch (COP) in Zest, plus a Travel Tray (TT) and Aeronaut 45 (A45) lining in Island for Mr. Kaz. I think it's wonderful to have a range of the cheerful bright colours for accessories.

Comment

I still long for a shop bag with divided pockets for wine.
                          Doesn't the Moveable Feast have that?
                          Blue Parapack Brain Bag with Brain Cell

Comment

I would like Side Effects to also come in Cordura so that I could have a small bag for quick access of things like phone and wallet whilst at the same time catering to my Matchy-Matchy tendencies If TB could start by producing one in Red Blend that would be even better

Comment

Originally posted by feijai View Post
                              Doesn't the Moveable Feast have that?
                              It has two pockets for bottles, but I mean a dedicated wine bag, like this one:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kaz View Post
                                +1 for a wine bag! (I'd say +100 if possible.) But meanwhile, this gives me the idea of using a Small Shop Bag (SSB) as a tote for my sub-optimal wine bag, which I always wish had longer handles for shoulder carrying.
                                Great idea. I'll have to try this out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X