Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,777   Posts: 190,673   Members: 6,660   Active Members: 268
Welcome to our newest member, JFlyer.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snapshot
    replied
    I wish for the Little Swift to come back......

Leave a comment:

• TurtleWax
    replied
    Half of the Spiff Kit to be Urethane. That way you wouldn't need a separate 3-1-1 bag, just to open the Spiff Kit.

Leave a comment:

• catherder
    replied
    I want an A30-size packing cube shoulder bag!! The current one is too big for an end pocket (it works but you can't stuff it, which goes against the whole purpose of packing cubes, IMO), and also larger than I want to carry.

Leave a comment:

• Portia
    replied
    A well organized bag to hold those ginormous orchestral music folders (about 13"x14") and other gear a musician needs to make it through a long traveling day. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Kirri
    replied
    Qkits made out of dynamo/halcyon. All colours.

Leave a comment:

• HappyPeas
    replied
    I would love an insulated lunch bag!!

Leave a comment:

• kieri
    replied
    I've fallen pretty deeply in love with the emerald-green of Sitka. I think my dream EDC work/light travel bag would be a black Halcyon/Sitka Pilot, but I would also go for a black ballistic/Sitka version. The more I look at my Fjord items, the less I like them as an interior.

I totally second a dark pink Halcyon, and I would love to see something like Coyote! A pale, bronze-y brown would be gorgeous!

Leave a comment:

• Washu
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby View Post
    And different Halcyon colors. I was kind of disappointed that after blue, orange, and grey limited-run colors, the next round of limited-run colors were... blue, orange, and green. Maybe Halcyon in dark purple, dark pink, coyote?

While the colors were beautiful in and of themselves, I didn't order much for exactly this reason - just too similar to what I already had. Would love to see some more variety. Maybe a turquoise or aqua Halcyon? Although, I do think there should be a blue in the permanent line-up to fill the void left by Nordic. But then, I also have mad love for Zest and will probably vote for it when the voting rolls around. But yeah, a dark pink... mmm...

Leave a comment:

• benh
    replied
    Originally posted by ceepee View Post
    Following on from a post I made on another thread (http://forums.tombihn.com/general-ba...-true-bag.html) I would like to suggest a modification to the Brain Bag.

If the water bottle straps were replaced by webbing loops, like on the Smart Alec, then this would give the BB a cleaner look but also provide the possibility of adding back the webbing straps and possibly other accessories (a BB Lower Modular Pocket maybe?) using Gatekeeper clips.
    Love this idea. I'd like to see webbing loops on the BB and the Synapses, and some additional accessories that can clip into the cache loops and/or annex clips.

I tried the UMP clipped to the S25 cache loops, and it worked fairly well, but I was fighting bag sag whenever I filled it with things. Something smaller might be more optimal

Leave a comment:

• adalangdon
    replied
    Originally posted by DeBru View Post
    A Makers Bag with an exterior back pocket(like the cafe bags) in Black Halcyon with any of the new LE interiors. Sigh...
    Grey grid black halcyon + Fjord interior... Oh my stars!

Leave a comment:

• Kirri
    replied
    Dark pink! Or hot pink ! Azalea!! Yes, sounds great.

Leave a comment:

• Abby
    replied
    Just one return run of the Imago.

And different Halcyon colors. I was kind of disappointed that after blue, orange, and grey limited-run colors, the next round of limited-run colors were... blue, orange, and green. Maybe Halcyon in dark purple, dark pink, coyote?

Leave a comment:

• jlchau
    replied
    Originally posted by luna View Post
    I reslly wish for the smaller Citizen Canine to come back..
    I would also like for the smaller sized Citizen Canine to come back.

Leave a comment:

• DeBru
    replied
    A Makers Bag with an exterior back pocket(like the cafe bags) in Black Halcyon with any of the new LE interiors. Sigh...

Leave a comment:

• Rocks
    replied
    200D Halcyon Daylight backpacks. would be so pretty. so packable. sigh.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X