Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,817   Posts: 191,188   Members: 6,711   Active Members: 264
Welcome to our newest member, Rangerjo.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slingtime

I would love to see a sling back with Halcyon 400. A revised Buzz would be fantastic!

Comment

Wish List:
      - Have the 2 compartments in the snake charmer be split into 4 for better cable management
      - Have a carbon fiber insert-able plate into the back of the Aeronaut 45 in order to offer better back support

Comment

Another run of Synapses with 200d exteriors... drool.
        Aeronaut 45 | Aeronaut 45 Packing Cube Shoulder Bag |Yeomen

Comment

Originally posted by julia View Post
          Another run of Synapses with 200d exteriors... drool.
          Amen. A NWS exterior S19 would be so lovely! (Not crazy for it as an interior fabric, but it's a beautiful colour. Would go great with the silver zips too.)

Comment

Following on from a post I made on another thread (http://forums.tombihn.com/general-ba...-true-bag.html) I would like to suggest a modification to the Brain Bag.

If the water bottle straps were replaced by webbing loops, like on the Smart Alec, then this would give the BB a cleaner look but also provide the possibility of adding back the webbing straps and possibly other accessories (a BB Lower Modular Pocket maybe?) using Gatekeeper clips.

Comment

I would love a parental unit with Steel exterior and fjord interior

Comment

I would love a Tom Bihn seconds section of the website. It could be a semi-annual thing where they sell bags with cosmetic or minor construction issues that wouldn't pass their strict QC. A first come first serve kind of thing.

Comment

200D Halcyon Daylight backpacks. would be so pretty. so packable. sigh.

Comment

A Makers Bag with an exterior back pocket(like the cafe bags) in Black Halcyon with any of the new LE interiors. Sigh...
                    current EDC- Black Ballistic Travel Cubelet with an Orange 152 COW. I have MANY pouches... My goal is 1 in every color 好的朋友

Comment

Originally posted by luna View Post
                      I reslly wish for the smaller Citizen Canine to come back..
                      I would also like for the smaller sized Citizen Canine to come back.

Comment

Just one return run of the Imago.

And different Halcyon colors. I was kind of disappointed that after blue, orange, and grey limited-run colors, the next round of limited-run colors were... blue, orange, and green. Maybe Halcyon in dark purple, dark pink, coyote?

Comment

Dark pink! Or hot pink ! Azalea!! Yes, sounds great.

Comment

Originally posted by DeBru View Post
                            A Makers Bag with an exterior back pocket(like the cafe bags) in Black Halcyon with any of the new LE interiors. Sigh...
                            Grey grid black halcyon + Fjord interior... Oh my stars!

Comment

Originally posted by ceepee View Post
                              Following on from a post I made on another thread (http://forums.tombihn.com/general-ba...-true-bag.html) I would like to suggest a modification to the Brain Bag.

If the water bottle straps were replaced by webbing loops, like on the Smart Alec, then this would give the BB a cleaner look but also provide the possibility of adding back the webbing straps and possibly other accessories (a BB Lower Modular Pocket maybe?) using Gatekeeper clips.
                              Love this idea. I'd like to see webbing loops on the BB and the Synapses, and some additional accessories that can clip into the cache loops and/or annex clips.

I tried the UMP clipped to the S25 cache loops, and it worked fairly well, but I was fighting bag sag whenever I filled it with things. Something smaller might be more optimal

Comment

Originally posted by Abby View Post
                                And different Halcyon colors. I was kind of disappointed that after blue, orange, and grey limited-run colors, the next round of limited-run colors were... blue, orange, and green. Maybe Halcyon in dark purple, dark pink, coyote?

While the colors were beautiful in and of themselves, I didn't order much for exactly this reason - just too similar to what I already had. Would love to see some more variety. Maybe a turquoise or aqua Halcyon? Although, I do think there should be a blue in the permanent line-up to fill the void left by Nordic. But then, I also have mad love for Zest and will probably vote for it when the voting rolls around. But yeah, a dark pink... mmm...

Comment

Working...
                                X