Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,636   Posts: 189,039   Members: 6,623   Active Members: 299
MartyAuste
Forum Member
Welcome to our newest member, MartyAuste.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've fallen pretty deeply in love with the emerald-green of Sitka. I think my dream EDC work/light travel bag would be a black Halcyon/Sitka Pilot, but I would also go for a black ballistic/Sitka version. The more I look at my Fjord items, the less I like them as an interior.

I totally second a dark pink Halcyon, and I would love to see something like Coyote! A pale, bronze-y brown would be gorgeous!
    Current Everyday Carry: S19 in Cloud/Island, 15C Cache, SE in Wasabi, SC in Fjord; Cubelets in Dawn, Canyon, and Grass, COW in Original Halcyon
    Current Travel Carry: A30 in Original Halcyon/Ultraviolet, DLBP in Nordic, PCSB in Sitka, Large TT in Sitka, SSK in Wasabi, 3DOC in Solar

Comment

I would love an insulated lunch bag!!

Comment

Qkits made out of dynamo/halcyon. All colours.

Comment

A well organized bag to hold those ginormous orchestral music folders (about 13"x14") and other gear a musician needs to make it through a long traveling day. Thank you!

Comment

I want an A30-size packing cube shoulder bag!! The current one is too big for an end pocket (it works but you can't stuff it, which goes against the whole purpose of packing cubes, IMO), and also larger than I want to carry.

Comment

Half of the Spiff Kit to be Urethane. That way you wouldn't need a separate 3-1-1 bag, just to open the Spiff Kit.
              S19 + DLBP + DLBC + SCB + TT

“In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
              --Douglas Adams

Comment

I wish for the Little Swift to come back......

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot View Post
                  I wish for the Little Swift to come back......
                  With adjustable, cross-body straps....

Comment

Originally posted by DeBru View Post
                    A Makers Bag with an exterior back pocket(like the cafe bags) in Black Halcyon with any of the new LE interiors. Sigh...
                    Yes, please! I'm about to return my MB because the lack of a back stash pocket is driving me nuts! I count on those pockets to stash letter-size Manila folders with flight itineraries, magazines, etc. for easy access when traveling or running errands. This one omission really has me down on the MB. Good suggestion.

Comment

I am hoping to see Island win the poll next month to become the 5th color!

Comment

I think this is repedetive but I so badly wish for a Pacing Cube Shoulder Bag (PCSB) Freudian Slip (FS) to hold pens on one half in the fromt with one of these expandable meshpockets on the other half and sleve-slots in the bag. If possible I'd like to see a top open handy pocket on cut into the very top of that FS.

A girl can dream, right?

Ilkyway
                        “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

I absolutely do NOT wish that the S25 be made in that deep blue Indigo color again, with a NWS or Fjord interior. If that were to happen, I'd have to buy that bag, and make my Olive S25 redundant.

Please, for the love of all that is good and right in the world, don't make this bag.

Comment

I'd love a shopping or tote bag with bottle separators. Primarily for keeping mason jars from clinking but the occasional thermos or water bottle would be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fredlet View Post
                              I'd love a shopping or tote bag with bottle separators. Primarily for keeping mason jars from clinking but the occasional thermos or water bottle would be good.
                              You mean other than the side compartments in the Shop Bags (or the Moveable Feast)? More separators? Could you repurpose the dividers from a sixpack and insert in the SB or MF, as a hack?

Comment

Originally posted by haraya View Post
                                You mean other than the side compartments in the Shop Bags (or the Moveable Feast)? More separators? Could you repurpose the dividers from a sixpack and insert in the SB or MF, as a hack?
                                Mmm, somewhat. I just find I'm clumsy with side sleeves. And regular wine carriers are just a touch narrow. (I might be a little clumsy too )

Comment

Working...
                                X