Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,776   Posts: 190,660   Members: 6,660   Active Members: 268
Welcome to our newest member, frogmore.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there ANY Sitka material left? OPs, key straps, whatever? I do wish it had been voted in. Nordic/Sitka! (fanning myself!)

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 123veo View Post
      I wish for... Aubergine Halcyon, an SCB with a horizontal orientation, and then those 2 wishes combined.
      +1, 2, and 3!
      Self-declared Captain of Team AUBERSKY

Hoping for a return of Hunter and Sage...

Comment

Is an SCB with horizontal orientation a mini makers bag?.....

If so, don't leave off the back pocket

Comment

I wonder why TB opted against that pocket. there are times I wish we had a Q&A stickie.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tebnewyork View Post
            Is an SCB with horizontal orientation a mini makers bag?.....

If so, don't leave off the back pocket
            Even better!

Comment

I'm not sure I've ever explicitly asked for this on the wish list, but I recently dug up an old Aeronaut 45 large packing cube from storage (read: back of the closet) and it has dawned on me:

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to see a Packing Cube Shoulder Bag in this size! Yeah, it would be squarish. But you'd also be introducing a full-Halcyonated version packing cube (instead of using the mesh side panels), and then adding the plastic D-rings so we could clip a shoulder bag on them. It would be PERFECT!!!! And you could still call it a Packing Cube Shoulder Bag but specify that it's for the Aeronaut (45), yes?

Comment

Packing Cube Backpack in new Nordic.

Comment

I'd love a bag a tiny bit smaller than a Co-Pilot, with ALL of it's amazing organization/compartments, just scaled down and less luggage-like in appearance; I'd love it to look more like an small messenger bag (or at least less squared-off).

Comment

Originally posted by Rocks View Post
                    Packing Cube Backpack in new Nordic.
                    Let's just do EVERYTHING in new Nordic :-)

Comment

Originally posted by brendabethman View Post
                      Let's just do EVERYTHING in new Nordic :-)
                      I second this.
                      Current carry: Super Ego, various pouches, I/O (when shooting). Incorporating the FIELD JOURNAL!!!! Next up on wishlist: S25 and SE (June 2016)

Comment

I'd love to see Coyote with some bright interiors. Coyote and Sitka go go together perfectly, and I bet Coyote/UV would be great too. I'm in the market for a business EDC (either Pilot or MB), and I really want something with fun interior.
                        Current Everyday Carry: S19 in Cloud/Island, 15C Cache, SE in Wasabi, SC in Fjord; Cubelets in Dawn, Canyon, and Grass, COW in Original Halcyon
                        Current Travel Carry: A30 in Original Halcyon/Ultraviolet, DLBP in Nordic, PCSB in Sitka, Large TT in Sitka, SSK in Wasabi, 3DOC in Solar

Comment

I may have mentioned asked for this before so if I did, sorry for the repeat but I really really love if the PCSB and the Travel Tray were offered in 400D Halcyon. My first choice would be the black grid black Halcyon but any of them would do really. I know it was offered in black and nordic Dyneema at one point (and I have a Black TT and a Nordic PCSB) but I'd love more in the heavier fabric.

Comment

A lunch bag. I am still having difficulty packing my lunch all 5 days a week I work outside the home, and I have a feeling that a bright new Tom Bihn lunch sack (bag/box/satchel/whathaveyou) will do the trick....

I leave all the features up to the geniuses on the TB Crew....

Comment

Doesntmake -- Have you considered a yarn stuff sack for a lunch bag? Or another shape? I used a yarn sack inside my S25. It holds Tupperware, bento boxes, and thermoset depending on the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fulton View Post
                                Doesntmake -- Have you considered a yarn stuff sack for a lunch bag? Or another shape? I used a yarn sack inside my S25. It holds Tupperware, bento boxes, and thermoset depending on the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Thanks for writing, @Fulton. How well do the Halcyon sacks really wash? I feel like I always make a bit of a mess in lunchbags and I guess I've been nervous about ruining anything TB. Maybe I should try it this summer!

Comment

Working...
                                X