Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,817   Posts: 191,200   Members: 6,712   Active Members: 264
Welcome to our newest member, toomuchlove.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like a mini tote. smaller than the current small shop bag. with the same great handles. in halcyon, bright colors, of course.

Comment

I would like the discontinued Dyneema/ Halcyon colors (solar, original nordic, zest, sitka, etc...) to come back ONE more time in a glorious limited-edition run of keystraps, organizer pouches, stuff sacks, and travel trays (because this is a place for wishes, even when it's not economically-feasible with custom-dyed lots, LOL)

Comment

YES!

Originally posted by dot View Post
        I would like the discontinued Dyneema/ Halcyon colors (solar, original nordic, zest, sitka, etc...) to come back ONE more time in a glorious limited-edition run of keystraps, organizer pouches, stuff sacks, and travel trays (because this is a place for wishes, even when it's not economically-feasible with custom-dyed lots, LOL)

and steel 400d dyneema. my precious.

Comment

I would like a fabric 3D Organizer Cube with an outside pocket (in short, a smaller Packing Cube Shoulder Bag).

And fluorescent pink Halcyon.

Comment

I want a Packing Cube Side Effect (PCSE) the same PCSB currently available but with the pocket sewn inside like the SE.

Comment

Originally posted by dot View Post
              I would love this! I missed some of the limited edition dyneemas and would love to have them represented in key straps or pouches!
              Current carry: Super Ego, various pouches, I/O (when shooting). Incorporating the FIELD JOURNAL!!!! Next up on wishlist: S25 and SE (June 2016)

Comment

Originally posted by Jenne View Post
                I would love this! I missed some of the limited edition dyneemas and would love to have them represented in key straps or pouches!
                and Travel Stuff Sacks!

Comment

A Brain Bag and a Smart Alec in the New Halcyon Dark with Nordic Halcyon center panels.... Swoon!
                  current EDC- Black Ballistic Travel Cubelet with an Orange 152 COW. I have MANY pouches... My goal is 1 in every color 好的朋友

Comment

My kingdom for a TB lumbar pack!

I like my Mountainsmith lumbar pack for hiking, and today, for the first time (just got back into cycling) tried it for a day's worth of errands in NYC. Again, I like it, but I don't LOVE it, and I feel confident TB could make a lumbar pack I actually LOVE: one with room for a hydration bladder (or tablet) and plenty of pockets for all the essentials with—this is key—easy access to them. The Mountainsmith Tour I have could really use a clamshell vs a zip top opening, which I find a little tight when it comes to accessing the bag's contents.

Comment

Can't wait for the DLBC in the new black halcyon to round out my travel setup.

Comment

A western flyer with the new black halcyon and a cache instead of a brain cell would be perfect!

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
                        Black/Northwest Sky Western Flyer

Comment

Originally posted by polarium View Post
                          A western flyer with the new black halcyon and a cache instead of a brain cell would be perfect!

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
                          There is a super easy hack to mod the existing Western Flyer to hold a cache with rails instead of a Brain Cell. See @Perseffect's post in the Cache with Rails in a Western Flyer? thread. If you're in the U.S., try the Tech Zone - Chunky Large Hook and Loop Fastener Cable Ties and get a pair of Single Gatekeeper Clips from Parts

Comment

My wish is for new colors in 200d or 400d for the CP and the Swift. I really like that fresh blue ---island! Would be great as a PCSB! More new bright exterior and interior colors needed, IMHO. Myself, I have too many UV interiors and am looking out for newly introduced and soon to be in production colors: like NWS and Island.

Comment

Cafe bags with bright, light color interiors!! Navy interior is way to dark, even when I'm using all kinds of attached OP.

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
                                There is a super easy hack to mod the existing Western Flyer to hold a cache with rails instead of a Brain Cell. See @Perseffect's post in the Cache with Rails in a Western Flyer? thread. If you're in the U.S., try the Tech Zone - Chunky Large Hook and Loop Fastener Cable Ties and get a pair of Single Gatekeeper Clips from Parts
                                Oh wow thank you! I actually never knew that
                                Black/Northwest Sky Western Flyer

Comment

Working...
                                X