Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,777   Posts: 190,654   Members: 6,657   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, frogmore.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocks View Post
    Packing Cube Backpack in new Nordic.
    Originally posted by brendabethman View Post
    Let's just do EVERYTHING in new Nordic :-)
    Originally posted by Jenne View Post
    I second this.
    Me three!

And while we're at it, Packing Cube Shoulder Bag in Nordic. And the new Black Halcyon.

[and since I'm on a roll, a Packing Cube Shoulder Bag in the dimensions of the large Halcyon Packing Cube for Aeronaut 45.]

Comment

Originally posted by Lani View Post
      Me three!

And while we're at it, Packing Cube Shoulder Bag in Nordic. And the new Black Halcyon.
      Me four! I'd love to see both of these in the heavier Halcyon

Comment

Originally posted by tebnewyork View Post
        Me four! I'd love to see both of these in the heavier Halcyon
        Me five! I'd be another excuse for me to get a PCSB in another color I don't have already
        Follow me on Twitter or Instagram @moongooseryan

Comment

An Azure DLBP.

Comment

Originally posted by adalangdon View Post
            An Azure DLBP.
            and an Azure DLBC...I keep hoping it's next after the DLBP and DLBC were made in Red Blend.

Comment

I think I've read this somewhere before, but I would absolutely love a Freudian Slip to fit the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag! It's my EDC and would be even more perfect with a FS for organisation
              Still looking for the perfect TB bag for me, trying lots out along the way

Comment

Originally posted by LilAve View Post
                Me five! I'd be another excuse for me to get a PCSB in another color I don't have already
                I just came here to post this desire, so Me Six! I'm packing for a trip next week and realizing that I'd really, really love the PCSB in either Black or Nordic Halycon. Please, please, please TB crew make these bags!

Comment

I would LOVE to see a Steel/Fjord NFTD!

Comment

This is probably more for next year, but would like to see some of the smaller EDC type bags made with the limited edition dyneema interiors. i.e. NFTD, Co-Pilot, Maker's Bag would have been awesome with Sitka or Island interiors. One can only use so many A30s or A45s.
                    Black/Island Synapse 19, Black/Steel, 13" Ristretto, Indigo BB, Island LSB, Black SSB, Sitka SSB, Seapine P.I.K.A, Sitka STT, Sitka SSC

Comment

I've asked before, and I'll ask again-- would TB consider making a limited re-run of Pink cordura? I know it's not totally *impossible* since we've had Curry and Canary and Crimson (the latest one) before. Because it is a really pretty shade that can be enjoyed by anyone who likes a nice colour!

Click image for larger version

Name:	2736192855_9a8aef6b02_m.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	300104

Reminds me of oleanders, which I see occasionally around here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	oleander-2-r.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	300105

Comment

Hello everyone.........I'm a newbie here!

I've been reading the forum daily for the last few months which prompted my recent purchases. Love all the products, wish I could afford to buy each bag in every color.

The only product I think is missing from the bag/backpack line-up that I would really like to see one day is a "sling" like the one in the Eddie Bauer link below: (please remove if inappropriate)

Stowaway Packable Sling Bag | Eddie Bauer

I love backpacks and have a boatload, but I think slings are more versatile since you can just swing it around to the front in seconds to access what's inside without removing it or having to stop in mid-stride. They are small and blend in with most environments too. So, this is my "wish list" item for the future

I recently purchased a Synapse 25 and I'll be taking along one of my slings as a packing cube holding all my clothes and later use it as a day pack for sightseeing.

In the meantime, I'm adding more TB products to my online wish list for the holidays! Yeah!
                        Western Flyer (Org Halcyon/Wasabi), Synapse 25 (Org Halcyon/Wasabi), Large Cafe Bag (Org Halcyon/Wasabi), Parental Bag (used as a carryon), and Shop Bags (Org Halcyon, Iberian, Wasabi)

Comment

Originally posted by skoobdo View Post
                          Hello everyone.........I'm a newbie here!

I've been reading the forum daily for the last few months which prompted my recent purchases. Love all the products, wish I could afford to buy each bag in every color.

The only product I think is missing from the bag/backpack line-up that I would really like to see one day is a "sling" like the one in the Eddie Bauer link below: (please remove if inappropriate)

Stowaway Packable Sling Bag | Eddie Bauer

I love backpacks and have a boatload, but I think slings are more versatile since you can just swing it around to the front in seconds to access what's inside without removing it or having to stop in mid-stride. They are small and blend in with most environments too. So, this is my "wish list" item for the future

I recently purchased a Synapse 25 and I'll be taking along one of my slings as a packing cube holding all my clothes and later use it as a day pack for sightseeing.

In the meantime, I'm adding more TB products to my online wish list for the holidays! Yeah!
                          TB had The Buzz, which was a sling-type backpack. It is now discontinued. There was one on ebay recently, so keep your eyes out.
                          Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Comment

Thank you pammy. Had no clue TB made the buzz sling. I just now looked online and found a photo of one. Nice. I don't use ebay so I guess I will just use the slings I already have. Thanks again for the info.
                            Western Flyer (Org Halcyon/Wasabi), Synapse 25 (Org Halcyon/Wasabi), Large Cafe Bag (Org Halcyon/Wasabi), Parental Bag (used as a carryon), and Shop Bags (Org Halcyon, Iberian, Wasabi)

Comment

Originally posted by skoobdo View Post
                              Thank you pammy. Had no clue TB made the buzz sling. I just now looked online and found a photo of one. Nice. I don't use ebay so I guess I will just use the slings I already have. Thanks again for the info.
                              There was both an original and a redesigned Buzz. I still have the original Buzz (in Plum), as shown in post#164. You can also see versions of the redesigned Buzz (to fit up to 15" laptops) in the Remembering the Buzz thread. (The Sapphire Buzz picture is similar to the model I had of the redesigned Buzz from 2007). The original Buzz was about the same volume as your linked Sling Backpack.

HTH

moriond

Comment

The Synapse is not a sling, but you can slip one arm out of the strap and swing it under your other arm to the front without removing it. The right and left side pockets are positioned to be beautifully accessible this way - that's why my keys are in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X