Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,776   Posts: 190,660   Members: 6,660   Active Members: 268
Welcome to our newest member, frogmore.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still hoping for a smaller Brain Bag, or some equivalent backpack with a short back length that can hold a laptop in a Size 4 Vertical Brain Cell. In Azalea/Zest.

Comment

And, while we're dreaming - how about a Dyneema personal picnic mat? Folds up into a small square, waterproof, stylish. Great for sitting on damp benches or ground. Light, so you never have to debate bringing it along.[/QUOTE]

It's not Dyneema, but this could be what you're looking for:
      MatadorUp | MatadorUp Home
      But of course, it's not TB. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by It's not Dyneema, but this could be what you're looking for:
        [url=http://matadorup.com
        MatadorUp | MatadorUp Home[/url]
        But of course, it's not TB. ;-)
        Sorry for the hijacking the thread, but thanks for sharing wolpertinger! Matador looks to have a lots of cool stuff for travel. I think I NEED that keychain wet bag that is currently sold out too.
        A30 Black Dyneema/Wasabi, PCSB Iberian, S19 Black Dyneema/Wasabi, SE Forest/UV, SCB Orange 152/Navy , A30 End Pocket PC Steel Dyneema, TSS in various sizes: Solar, Iberian, Wasabi, Steel, and Zest. 3D COC Orange 152, COP Cayenne, Small OP Solar, COW Wasabi, LSB Wasabi, SSB Zest, PCBP Steel, TT Zest,

Comment

I'd like to see a bag in forest/island
          (Any one of them would be great, but especially the NFTD)
          Black/Island Synapse 19, Black/Steel, 13" Ristretto, Indigo BB, Island LSB, Black SSB, Sitka SSB, Seapine P.I.K.A, Sitka STT, Sitka SSC

Comment

Packing cubes (full fabric) in bright dyneema colours. Emerald, zest, island or any bright colour

Comment

- New 400D colour, most of all (black-green like Hunter would be so nice)
              - Aubergine/UV SE or Swift PLEASE! *weeps*
              - A 200D S19/25
              - A nice green colour in any fabric that isn't yellowish
              - Moveable Feast with handles suited to shoulder carry

Comment

My wish for 2016? A return of the Kit, only this tie with an O-Ring at one end, so that one could attach a Snaphook Handle Loop or Key Strap. Currently, I occasionally attach a Snaphook Handle Loop to the zipper pull of my Aubergine Kit. And use it as an evening clutch bag. An o-ring would be so much nicer!
                On an Epic Quest for the Perfect Bag...

One Bag to rule them all, One Bag to find them,
                One Bag to carry them all and in the aircraft bind them...

Comment

Originally posted by Ms. Ferret View Post
                  Still hoping for a smaller Brain Bag, or some equivalent backpack with a short back length that can hold a laptop in a Size 4 Vertical Brain Cell. In Azalea/Zest.
                  Oh, azalea/zest! Having gotten my TB gift in azalea and seeing it in person for the first time, I can agree this would be spectacular. Sadly zest is gone, so I'll add the wish for an emerald dyneema, and that paired with azalea - yum! (If azalea reappears of course)
                  Last edited by Bijouxandbeads; 12-18-2015, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sacharissa View Post
                    My wish for 2016? A return of the Kit, only this tie with an O-Ring at one end, so that one could attach a Snaphook Handle Loop or Key Strap. Currently, I occasionally attach a Snaphook Handle Loop to the zipper pull of my Aubergine Kit. And use it as an evening clutch bag. An o-ring would be so much nicer!
                    @Sacharissa, I fixed the typos in your link (deleted the extra initial "http" and added the "t" in "tombihn"), so people can see the old product page for the Kit and here's one of their old images of the Aubergine Kit:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	TB0960_08b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	272.1 KB
ID:	298014

HTH. (For background, the Kit was the accessory we had available before we had the smaller Q-Kits. Dimensions: 8.6" x 4.9" x 3" / 220 x 125 x 80 mm and 1 liter capacity.)

moriond
                    Last edited by moriond; 12-18-2015, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
                      @Sacharissa, I fixed the typos in your link (deleted the extra initial "http" and added the "t" in "tombihn"), so people can see the old product page for the Kit and here's one of their old images of the Aubergine Kit:
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]14144[/ATTACH]

HTH. (For background, the Kit was the accessory we had available before we had the smaller Q-Kits. Dimensions: 8.6" x 4.9" x 3" / 220 x 125 x 80 mm and 1 liter capacity.)

moriond
                      Love the look of the kit but also really like the Q-kits. But the colours I have are too dull. PLEASE to more azalea! paired with Emerald. Does Zest have to be gone for good...?

Couldn't we have zest instead of wasabi? (or have I opened a can of worms there with all the wasabi-lovers?)

Comment

Originally posted by trailrunner View Post
                        Sorry for the hijacking the thread, but thanks for sharing wolpertinger! Matador looks to have a lots of cool stuff for travel. I think I NEED that keychain wet bag that is currently sold out too.
                        @trailrunner I know @haraya asked for the Dyneema personal picnic mat that @wolpertinger replied to, but if you want to read the discussion thread where the Matador pocket picnic blanket was referenced (by @ceepee) take a look at @sturbridge's 3D Clear Organizer Cube as portable picnic kit (because you never know…)

moriond

Comment

I have a few wish list items:
                          The Skookum Dog camp mat in a size other than small. My 40 lb dog likes it, and it washes well, but he hangs off it it...
                          A gym bag!
                          The return of the little swift.
                          TB Stuff: Cadet (steel/iberian), Pilot (verde/steel), Synapse 19 (Black/Wasabi), Synapse 25 (New Nordic/NW Sky), Swift (Aubergine/NW Sky), Makers Bag (Black/Steel), Aeronaut 30 (Black/Zest), Aeronaut 45 (Black/Ultraviolet).

Comment

Another wish a for Cardinal ballistic come-back, even if just a limited run. Would love to snag a red A30, co-pilot, Swift, etc...

Would also love to see a return of the Imago.

I would love to get a black cordura cafe bag with an Iberian interior!

And as long as we are wishing in our own fantasy world, I would love if Tom could get a good consistent supply of cork again!!
                            🐝➰

Comment

A cool purple color. More cool colors generally, in fact, but a cool purple in particular.

Comment

Mine has been the same for a few years. A Side Effect about an inch bigger all the way around. The most important part, it needs to be kiwi. Alas...
                                List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Comment

Working...
                                X