Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,745   Posts: 190,322   Members: 6,605   Active Members: 251
Welcome to our newest member, MeaningwaveExists.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd give it a try. I don't have one, because of the horizontal floppiness factor.

Comment

I wish for a light loop on every bag. Be safe, be seen! Also, I'd like the light loop to be more universally sized. I have a ton of blinkies, but no Guardian Light, and the lights I do have don't really fit.

Let's see. Another wish, emerald or forest Dyneema. Sorry, ilkyway, I love green!

Comment

I would like to also see a padded pouch for external hard drives. I carry a couple around and it would be nice to have a padded TB pouch.

Comment

You can get some really small drives these days

This is a 1TB SSD that is teeny

Dimensions (WxHxD) 2.80 x 0.36 x 2.09" / 7.11 x 0.91 x 5.31 cm

Click image for larger version

Name:	samsung_mu_ps1t0b_am_1tb_portable_ssd_t1_1421856359000_1112685.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	298076

Samsung Portable SSD T1 1TB USB 3.0 Drive MU-PS1T0B/AM B&H Photo

Comment

Originally posted by Antman157 View Post
            I would like to also see a padded pouch for external hard drives. I carry a couple around and it would be nice to have a padded TB pouch.
            Ummm… @Antman157, I think today's Padded poucn and external HD thread tells you that the small padded pouch works for most external hard drives, without even having to resort to the smaller format drives @tebnewyork mentioned. If you need to carry a lot of hard drives, you can easily fit two sets into each side of a Clear Quarter Packing Cube, though with the smaller formats these days, I doubt that you'll need that.

HTH

moriond

Comment

Yep. I bought the small padded pouch ... That should do the trick ... I've got several 4TB large external HDs that I need to move to smaller drives one day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rocks View Post
                I wish for a light loop on every bag. Be safe, be seen! Also, I'd like the light loop to be more universally sized. I have a ton of blinkies, but no Guardian Light, and the lights I do have don't really fit.

Let's see. Another wish, emerald or forest Dyneema. Sorry, ilkyway, I love green!
                This is a REALLY good idea.
                I don't even bike that much, but even walking, it is a great safety feature. Not to mention that it serves as a reminder to take a light along.
                ----
                All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
                Edmund Burke

Comment

Its a little off the wall, but how about a limited run of TB Portable Culture t-shirts
                  Black/Island Synapse 19, Black/Steel, 13" Ristretto, Indigo BB, Island LSB, Black SSB, Sitka SSB, Seapine P.I.K.A, Sitka STT, Sitka SSC

Comment

How about a Universal Cache?

A zipper that runs on both a long edge and a short edge with two zipper pull so if you kept them at a corner you could use one to open it for horizontal and the other for vertical orientation. Then on one face of the bag you have the vertical rails and on the other you have the horizontal rails. That way one could take their computer out of the a backpack and put in a briefcase without having to change caches.

Comment

Fuschia dyneema

Comment

My first post after becoming a fan last year - what's taken me so long!

I would love to see a larger version of the MB or LCB. At over 6 foot I find it hard to fit everything into smaller bags as my clothes etc are that much bigger. A jacket, books, laptop, things pick up during the day (in the UK we have just introduced a charge for carrier bags so a bag I can take around town and fit in clothes, not grocery shopping) would be awesome! I love the idea of a shoulder bag, but would guess I would need something about 15L or so, and possibly not with all the organisation features of the MB so there is more space to put in bulky items and perhaps a FS for more organisation if needed

Wish #2 A TB guest card where I could buy endless TB items without it ever coming out of my bank account!

Comment

Originally posted by Robw View Post
                          A TB guest card where I could buy endless TB items without it ever coming out of my bank account!
                          Welcome Robw, and what a great idea. With free international shipping as well...! I guess it is a wish list after all. :-)

Comment

I would like to see a Clear Organiser pouch in letter size that would fit in my Pilot and DLBC.

Comment

Azalea everything! Yay for bright colors. I keep eyeing the Azure SCB even though I definitely don't need it.
                              Aeronaut 45 | Aeronaut 45 Packing Cube Shoulder Bag |Yeomen

Comment

More shades of Dyneema, especially a true blue (I missed the days of Nordic) or a deep purple.

I kinda want a TB lunch bag, too - I know some people use the Travel Tray that way, but something intended for the purpose would be cool, especially spill-resistant and/or insulated.

Comment

Working...
                                X