Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,636   Posts: 189,039   Members: 6,623   Active Members: 299
MartyAuste
Forum Member
Welcome to our newest member, MartyAuste.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cary View Post
    More shades of Dyneema, especially a true blue (I missed the days of Nordic) or a deep purple.

I kinda want a TB lunch bag, too - I know some people use the Travel Tray that way, but something intended for the purpose would be cool, especially spill-resistant and/or insulated.
    @cary - while not insulated, I carry food items in stuff sacks. I can vary the size depending on the volume, and a small frozen pack can also work inside, FWIW.

Comment

A swift in navy/wasabi.
      What's better than o-rings? More o-rings.

Comment

I'd like to see a big that's a bit bigger than the Night Flight (in the same or similar configuration), but smaller than the Aeronaut, to use as a gym bag.

I've been trying to use my Night Flight as a gym bag, but it's just not big enough (whereas the Aeronaut is overkill). I can't fit a regular-sized towel and a pair of shoes in the Night Flight with everything else, and would like to. Something that holds it's shape well like the Night Flight, but bigger, would be wonderbar!

- Tim

Comment

Originally posted by K9TB View Post
          A swift in navy/wasabi.
          Even better: A swift in Navy/Northwest Sky

Even better better: A swift in Navy/Solar (but yeah, here I know I'm really dreaming)
          What's better than o-rings? More o-rings.

Comment

I would love a zipper top tote somewhere between the small and large shop bag size. Doesn't need any bells or whistles, but some O rings are always good. I love the convenience of the shop bag, but I can't take it travelling because things could fall out or someone could easily take things out.

I would so so love this to be available in parapack. But since we don't see much parapack these days, I'm guessing there must be a supply problem, so I would settle for dyneema.
            Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is a PickUp Truck and Everyday Cubelet. Love all my shop bags, ghost whales, cubelets. Hoping to travel again soon to use my A30 and co-pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by sturbridge View Post
              I would love a zipper top tote somewhere between the small and large shop bag size. Doesn't need any bells or whistles, but some O rings are always good. I love the convenience of the shop bag, but I can't take it travelling because things could fall out or someone could easily take things out.

I would so so love this to be available in parapack. But since we don't see much parapack these days, I'm guessing there must be a supply problem, so I would settle for dyneema.
              This! And parapack would be a dream! And if we're dreaming, an outside slip pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Using my new to me swift as an EDC and it is great with the MCB FS. But I really can't carry a bag on shoulder so need a crossover strap. I know the makers bag ticked that box for many but for those who love the swift, could it be tweaked to allow an absolute shoulder strap attachment? I know there are workarounds n the forums but (a) I'm not quite ready to make holes in my TB items and (b) I don't know where the regular handles would go if I did.

I'd love an inspired slight redesign that allowed for the cross over strap and solved the where to put the handle dilemma.

Finally, I'd like one in Cocoa/wasabi (not dyneema) and one in azalea/zest!

Comment

Originally posted by tbessie View Post
                  I'd like to see a big that's a bit bigger than the Night Flight (in the same or similar configuration), but smaller than the Aeronaut, to use as a gym bag.

I've been trying to use my Night Flight as a gym bag, but it's just not big enough (whereas the Aeronaut is overkill). I can't fit a regular-sized towel and a pair of shoes in the Night Flight with everything else, and would like to. Something that holds it's shape well like the Night Flight, but bigger, would be wonderbar!

- Tim
                  I really like the NFDB for kids' car items - books, pens, etc, or those items for all of us going away. The shape sits well on the floor or on the seat. However a little bigger would still work for that but also allow more flexibility for other uses.

Comment

Navy parapack/NWS Maker's Bag! 'Nuff said.

Comment

I really want an Aubergine shoulder bag that fits a larger laptop (15" +).

Comment

I think a NWS dyneema on the outside of a A30/45 or S19/25 would be really sharp looking. Here's hoping!
                        Follow me on Twitter or Instagram @moongooseryan

Comment

Not a bag request, but can the Q-AM strap come with clips so it can be used with the maker bag?

Comment

Originally posted by Tzporah View Post
                            Not a bag request, but can the Q-AM strap come with clips so it can be used with the maker bag?
                            That's actually something we're working on right now. Samples of potential fixed (non-swivel) snaphooks are headed to the factory this week... we're excited to see them. I'll post more news when I have it!
                            Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

I think the whistle-sternum strap should be the default on all the packs. I can't really figure why they're not, honestly. The whistle isn't obtrusive, and who doesn't need one in a pinch???

Comment

2016 Wish List

SLB -- No. No. Please no. My 2-year-old already knows how to find the correct color stuff sack for snacks inside the Daylight Backpack that I carry as a diaper bag. Now you want to give him constant access to a whistle? [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X