Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,623   Posts: 188,921   Members: 6,609   Active Members: 294
Welcome to our newest member, lammy.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will a Co-Pilot fit in a S25?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking of getting both. (Don't have either right now, I'm probably going to wait for a Halcyon S25 )

I was wondering if there was enough room to suspend a CP inside the main compartment of the S25.

The idea is that I can have some items in a smaller secondary bag that I can pull out and use by itself.

If not, what are some bags like this that will fit inside?

I've been looking at the "Bag inside a bag" thread and didn't see anything straight off. Thought I'd ask the wise folks here instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Roy Williams IV View Post
    I was thinking of getting both. (Don't have either right now, I'm probably going to wait for a Halcyon S25 )

I was wondering if there was enough room to suspend a CP inside the main compartment of the S25.

The idea is that I can have some items in a smaller secondary bag that I can pull out and use by itself.

If not, what are some bags like this that will fit inside?

I've been looking at the "Bag inside a bag" thread and didn't see anything straight off. Thought I'd ask the wise folks here instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No problem at all.

Not sure what you mean by "Suspend" in there but it fits nicely anywhere in the main compartment.

It will even hold 2 empty ones!
    In case your into that.

Last edited by AVService; 02-26-2016, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AVService View Post
      No problem at all.

Not sure what you mean by "Suspend" in there but it fits nicely anywhere in the main compartment.

It will even hold 2 empty ones!
      In case your into that.

Oh wow! Thank you so much for the help!
      Last edited by Roy Williams IV; 02-26-2016, 05:50 PM.

Comment

You are Welcome.

Now you just have to decide on Colors!

Good Luck with that!

Comment

If a Co-Pilot fits into the S25, so does a Daylight briefcase, am I right?

Comment

@backpack the Daylight Briefcase is a bit whider than the Co-Pilot. It will go in the S25 horizonticaly but it will curve slightly when empty. So if you where to use the width of the DLBC to its maximum you would need to slip it into the S25 verticaly which of cause will than fit very well.

If you do not stuff it out to its max, you can do it.

Ilkyway
            “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

Just some pics: in Frensh Blue the Daylight Briefcase in Aubergine the Co-Pilot. The backpack is of cause an S25:

Ilkyway

Sent from my phone
              “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

Originally posted by backpack View Post
                If a Co-Pilot fits into the S25, so does a Daylight briefcase, am I right?
                @backpack, In addition to @Ilkyway's wonderful pictorial answer, I find it useful to think about size equivalencies in the case of questions like yours: both the Daylight Briefcase and the Maker's Bag are designed so they can accommodate a 13" MacBook in minimalist fashion, so think about trying to fit that size laptop into your Synapse 25 horizontally instead of vertically. Or think of trying to fit the Maker's Bag Freudian Slip, which you may have seen pictures of with a 13" MacBook Air or 13" Retina MacBook Pro just filling that stretchy mesh pocket, inserted horizontally into an S25 instead of into a Swift or Maker's Bag. It can curve around, if empty, just like those bags, but it's really not designed to go into the S25 horizontally.

HTH,

moriond

Comment

Working...
                X