Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,625   Posts: 188,937   Members: 6,609   Active Members: 292
MBTRick539
Forum Member
Welcome to our newest member, MBTRick539.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aubergine for men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't sure what to think about the Aubergine/Wasabi contrast when I saw it in photos....but I'm so glad I took a chance on it. The colors play beautifully off each other and I couldn't be happier with how they look together.

Tom Bihn is good at getting the rich hues in their color selections just right.

@catherder I'm carrying 3 cameras on me: GoPro Hero 4, Sony RX 100 IV, and a Canon 70D. Right now I have the Sony in my Pilot along with an 11-135mm lens for the Canon. After moving items around to the Pilot, I have a perfect slot to store the 70D. The Canon would not really fit well in the Pilot...even with the lens removed. It works out since the Sony acts as my quick fire and the Canon is used for more planned shots and filming.

I'm currently editing together a packing video that goes over my packing list in detail. Should have that up soon.

Comment

Working...
    X