Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,735   Posts: 190,218   Members: 6,596   Active Members: 265
Welcome to our newest member, josha.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excelsior to the Tom Bihn Website!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excelsior to the Tom Bihn Website!

It is excellent, it is lofty. I was so delighted to be able to look at the new items, read the blogs, read the Forum posts and order without problems, with speed and ease. Kudos to all of you at TB who worked so hard to make this debut as seamless as you promised. And I know you will climb higher with future changes that you will be making to the website. So excelsior (not the wood chips) and I hope you all kick back at the end of today, enjoy a big drink and give yourselves a well deserved pat on the back.

I agree. I added and removed packing cubes several times. Couldn't make up my mind. I had sky packing cubes for my Western Flyer on my wish-list. Then I saw the new packing cubes and ... So the website did not make it easier to choose colour and fabric but it makes easier to make an informed choice.
    Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."-C.S. Lewis

Comment

Agreed! The new website is amazing. I am particularly smitten with the new order confirmation page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Also agree! My experience was 180 degrees from the previous debut. Wonderful job!

Comment

Working...
        X