Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,531   Posts: 187,828   Members: 6,494   Active Members: 288
Welcome to our newest member, elvinnarthur.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two more easy questions about ID bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two more easy questions about ID bag

Is the strap that comes with the ID bag the "Absolute" strap that you can get separately for the Empire Builder?

Is it maybe maybe maybe possible to order an ID bag with a custom color scheme? I would gladly pay extra. I do like that UN Blue.

Thanks!

The ID comes with its own strap, which has a really nice shoulder pad. Judie Hughes of The Gadgeteer wrote a nice review of the ID and mentions the shoulder strap in it:
    http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/tom-bih...ag-review.html

It's possible - but we're out of the U.N. Blue fabric! Sorry. If you're interested in any other special color combinations, PM or email me.

Note to other customers: It's rare, but sometimes we can do custom colors. This depends on if we have the fabric, and if the bag you want in the special color has been cut yet. It also depends on how many of these special orders we get. Our cutter Courtney is amazing, but she can't cut a ton of special colors of fabric on top of all the regular stock colors.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Working...
    X