Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,745   Posts: 190,325   Members: 6,605   Active Members: 251
Welcome to our newest member, torova5066.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

snake charmer in saphire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gmich
    replied
    Darcy,

Great surprise. Just ordered my plum snake charmer! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Hey! Our factory surpised me and made a few Plum Snake Charmers out of 1000 denier Cordura. The Snake Charmer in Sapphire is also available now. You can order both colors here.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by gmich View Post
    Any estimate on when the plum snake charmers will be available?
    My bad on this. There won't be any Plum Snake Charmers. The Snake Charmer is now made out of 500d Cordura instead of 1000d Cordura. Plum is a 1000d fabric. Sorry! We will be making the Snake Charmer in Sapphire, though.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by gmich View Post
    Sometime in November!

Leave a comment:

• gmich
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WildEye
    replied
    Ack... no more?

I may just have to order one now then...

Leave a comment:

• amw
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    Sorry, no luck here: we're out of the Hunter fabric, and there will be no more of it.
    dang, now i may have to order my aeronaut sooner rather than later

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by WildEye View Post
    Any chance of a Hunter/Hunter/Wasabi(like the cacao one) Imago to go along with my Hunter Aeronaut?
    Sorry, no luck here: we're out of the Hunter fabric, and there will be no more of it.

Leave a comment:

• MikeL
    replied
    Guess I will wait. *hopes for color luck*

While we are at it. Any chance of a Hunter/Hunter/Wasabi(like the cacao one) Imago to go along with my Hunter Aeronaut? I know there is a Hunter/Cork/Sage and Hunter/steel one, but I dont like the cork fabric.
    Oh, get the cork fiber if you can. You won't be sorry. I only have a small cork pouch, and it's very nice. The cork accent on the Hunter Imago is very handsome.

Leave a comment:

• WildEye
    replied
    Guess I will wait. *hopes for color luck*

While we are at it. Any chance of a Hunter/Hunter/Wasabi(like the cacao one) Imago to go along with my Hunter Aeronaut? I know there is a Hunter/Cork/Sage and Hunter/steel one, but I dont like the cork fabric.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    I would love to have one in Wasabi to match my recent ID and braincell.
    Sorry, no Wasabi in this batch: maybe next time? We've already committed to making the Snake Charmer in Sapphire and Plum for this next batch...

Leave a comment:

• WildEye
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    Posted your post on the blog.

The Snake Charmer is available again in Olive in this current batch. Next batch, we'll do Sapphire.
    I would love to have one in Wasabi to match my recent ID and braincell.

Leave a comment:

• dsg29
    replied
    Hey, that's cool! Thanks, Darcy.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by dsg29 View Post
    By the way, I've determined that my snake charmer is one of my most reliable workhorse items.
    Posted your post on the blog.

The Snake Charmer is available again in Olive in this current batch. Next batch, we'll do Sapphire.

Leave a comment:

• dsg29
    replied
    Sounds enticing. By the way, I've determined that my snake charmer is one of my most reliable workhorse items. Originally, it was just going to be the repository of my laptop power cord and perhaps my phone charger. Now, there's a "charger side", which has power cords and associated detritus for: laptop, cell phone, USB headset and PDA, along with a couple packs of AA and AAA batteries. On the other side, there's an ethernet cable, a couple thumb drives on a lanyard, a few pens, a laser pointer for training classes, a cordless mouse and its little USB plug, and perhaps a few other things I can't remember. One glance tells me which side is facing me, since it's mesh, not solid. It sits happily at the bottom of my SmartAlec, and is always findable by feel, because of the mesh and handy loop on top.

The Snake charmer isn't sexy, expensive or big on the ooh and aaah factor, but the damn thing is irreplaceable. So hey, another color might be nice.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X