Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,743   Posts: 190,294   Members: 6,602   Active Members: 258
Welcome to our newest member, Hokie12.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skookum camp mat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skookum camp mat

Yay! My camp mat finally arrived in time for summer!! Good and Strong...WOOF! WOOF!
    Original Ristretto, SuperEgo, Checkpoint Flyer, Brain Cell, New Ristretto, Empire Builder, Zephyr, Aeronaut 30, Aeronaut 45, Brain Bag, Night Flight Travel, travel trays, laundry bags, stuff sacks, snake charmer, etc...

Is that the small size?

Comment

Originally posted by jlchau View Post
      Is that the small size?
      That is the medium size.
      Original Ristretto, SuperEgo, Checkpoint Flyer, Brain Cell, New Ristretto, Empire Builder, Zephyr, Aeronaut 30, Aeronaut 45, Brain Bag, Night Flight Travel, travel trays, laundry bags, stuff sacks, snake charmer, etc...

Comment

To- DrPepper:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-04-27 at 11.59.45 AM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	149.7 KB
ID:	299673

Your dog looks more like mine than any I've seen. Mine is a mostly lab mix, about 35 lbs. with a little white speck on the chest. Now she has a greying muzzle at 6 yrs. She enjoys a few Tom Bihn items as well. Is your pup still a pup?

Susan

Comment

Originally posted by Drpepper View Post
          Yay! My camp mat finally arrived in time for summer!! Good and Strong...WOOF! WOOF!
          Too. Much. Cuteness! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by SusanM View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]15269[/ATTACH]

Your dog looks more like mine than any I've seen. Mine is a mostly lab mix, about 35 lbs. with a little white speck on the chest. Now she has a greying muzzle at 6 yrs. She enjoys a few Tom Bihn items as well. Is your pup still a pup?

Susan
            Wow...they do look similar. Aspen is about 1.5 yrs old and 35lbs. Looks like a lab but about half the size. Our boarding kennel lists her breed as "mini-lab". Which TB dog items does your dog like?

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15327,Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6181.jpg
Size:	607.3 KB
ID:	299724,Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6213.jpg
Size:	894.2 KB
ID:	299725

DrPepper,

These are 2 of the TB items that Lizzie enjoys. One is the original Citizen Canine in Kiwi, and the other 2 show a Krebs Recycle leash from 2012.
              Attached Files

Comment

I love that citizen canine in kiwi and uv. What an amazing colour combination!

Comment

I still have 2 Krebs Recycle leashes from TB circa 2012. Love them!
                  Darcy, will you ever bring them back?

Comment

Aspen became a registered therapy dog and our first visit will be to a library where kids will read to her. Pulled out the old Superego bag which had not been used in years and re-purposed it as her therapy dog bag. Contents: cleanup supplies, collapsible bowl and water, natures miracle wipes, grooming brush, anti-bac gel, towel for spills, lint roller, treats, ID badge, vest, bandana, extra leash, reward stickers, and baby wipes.

I just placed an order for an extra large camp mat for the R.E.A.D. session and a skookum organizer pouch to hold her vaccine records, business cards and bookmarks. Only wish we lived closer to TB HQ to avoid the rush shipping but it's always worth it!
                    Last edited by Drpepper; 03-05-2017, 03:04 PM.

Comment

This is the superego....I'd love for it not to be upsidedown....maybe a moderator can rotate it

Click image for larger version

Name:	superego.JPG
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	301179
                      ETA: I downloaded the picture to my computer, rotated it, and uploaded it again. Then I used the "Manage Attachments" options to delete the original image (or else both of them would still show up in this post). See this post in the Posting Pictures thread for an explanation of why some pictures show upside down.

Love your earlier pictures of Aspen.
                      Last edited by moriond; 03-05-2017, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Close to three years since I posted in here but today’s story is worth it.
                        We were invited to do a scent work demo at the AKC Meet the Breeds event at the Javits center.
                        Even though we prepaid for parking, the lot had no spaces for us. The parking app people booked me in another lot further away which was also full and then booked me at a third location even further away.
                        The weather was horrendous....very windy, heavy rain as Aspen and I started the long walk. I’m holding the leash with my citizen canine on. Then I have my Superego and Ristretto with my newly installed exterior guardian light.
                        Made it there but completely soaked. Jeans drenched, socks and sneakers fully saturated.
                        The people setting up the demo dog scent work course were bummed because one of their light distractions was not working. My guardian light worked perfectly as it was inserted in the stuffed animal distraction.
                        Was so afraid to open my bags after this walk but all of contents except papers in the back Ristretto pocket were completely dry.
                        Its been a while since I opened my superego and forgot I had a green travel tray, cork pouch, and large skookum pouch in there.

We had a good time...as always my TB gear holds up fine! I left my skookum hat in the car as was afraid of it getting soaked especially because you cant buy them any more.

Are the 525 ballistic and halcyon fabrics when used on the exterior as waterproof as the 1050?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

What breed is Aspen? Wish I could have been there!!
                          Synik 22, Truck, Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC HLT2, Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Comment

Originally posted by Traveltech View Post
                            What breed is Aspen? Wish I could have been there!!
                            Mostly Lab, but too small to be full lab. So some sort of lab mix.

Comment

Working...
                            X