Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,524   Posts: 187,780   Members: 6,485   Active Members: 306
Welcome to our newest member, questah043.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pictures of colors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pictures of colors?

I'm a Tom Bihn newbie from the East Coast, so I'm at a bit of a loss as far as choosing from all the available colors of the Organizer Pouches. Is there a page somewhere that has pictures or even just "chips" of the colors? A side-by-side comparison would be so helpful! Thanks!

~ hb33 ~
    "To make a prairie it takes a clover and one bee" ... and a Cork Swift, Forest/Cork Imago, Coyote/Steel LS, Black Buzz, Wasabi and Black SSBs, LSBs in every color, YSSs in every color and size, coupla 3DCOCs, all the KTPs, and countless OPs. ~ apologies to Emily Dickinson.

I have organizer pouches in the red, blue and olive. I'd say the organizer samples that I scroll over on the order page are true to what I've seen.
    Another happy owner of the Aeronaut, Sm & Lg packing cube, convertible packing cube, Absolute packing strap. Also travel with Ballistic Imago w/2 sm organizer pouches and style kit. Swift with extra key straps, organizer pouches and my quarter packing cube. Holiday Med. Ultrasuede® pouch, all 3 sizes of Stuff Bags, various key straps. I love them all!

Comment

http://www.tombihn.com/colors.html

Comment

doh! That link was exactly what I was looking for, judge - thank you!!!

~ hb33 ~
        "To make a prairie it takes a clover and one bee" ... and a Cork Swift, Forest/Cork Imago, Coyote/Steel LS, Black Buzz, Wasabi and Black SSBs, LSBs in every color, YSSs in every color and size, coupla 3DCOCs, all the KTPs, and countless OPs. ~ apologies to Emily Dickinson.

Comment

Another newbie question....

Is there a list of what color each fabric comes in? That way I could decide if I should wait for a given bag (the Aeronaut for instance) to be made in a particular color or if it's going to be impossible for that to ever happen.

--Andy

Comment

Ballistic nylon is available to us (what the Aeronaut is made out of) in three colors: Black, Steel, and Crimson.

In general, I wouldn't recommend waiting in hopes of a particular color combination. We are moving towards offering less color combinations (and colors) available at a single time but changing them more often.
            Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Working...
            X