Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,576   Posts: 188,295   Members: 6,534   Active Members: 278
Welcome to our newest member, rp2022.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question to Buzz owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question to Buzz owners

I have a question to Buzz owners out there, as I'm new to shopping for a laptop bag.

After you stash away your laptop in the back compartment, just how much stuff fits in it? I'm going to school right now, and I'm wondering if it can hold a small binder/notebook, a book or two (not huge ones obviously), and possibly my power cord.

(I don't have a bigger laptop; my laptop is a 13" Macbook.)

Thanks for any help you can provide!
    Aya

I think you'd have plenty of room leftover in the Buzz for everything that you've described.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Yes! I'm thinking a few reasonably-sized paperback textbooks, and a normal notebook, along with the power assembly would be fine... although it matters just a little how thick of a laptop you're hauling. MacBook? Totally ok.

Personally though, I wouldn't want to haul that load too far without the waist strap at least.

Comment

Thanks everyone! Your info really helped. Now I'm kind of waiting to see what the new/upcoming smaller backpack would look like. Buzz is still a contender :-)

Comment

Working...
        X