Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,337   Members: 6,543   Active Members: 295
Welcome to our newest member, AndrewGxb0.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protecting a hardcover (or paperback) book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protecting a hardcover (or paperback) book

While I await my Brain Bag, I'm trying to solve all my other bag-related dilemmas. I like to carry around whatever latest book I'm reading, but I also prefer not to trash the book as it gets tossed around in my bag. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good protective case that would fit a range of book thicknesses?

Maybe a small neoprene laptop sleeve, which should provide some protection and stretch to accommodate different size books. This is just an idea, I've never tried it. I have a Freudian slip now, but I used to use a laptop sleeve to carry papers, which worked just fine.

Comment

Hmmm, that's a thought. I was looking at the brain cell and thinking "if only it could get wider" and completely forgot about something like the soft cell.

Thanks!

Comment

Sometimes the low-tech solutions are just fine. Consider just making a book cover from a grocery store paper bag.

Comment

Working...
        X