Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,492   Posts: 187,428   Members: 6,453   Active Members: 342
Welcome to our newest member, parisbandarq.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Brain Cell Adds Memory Foam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    We're working on the retrofit plan right now. Stay tuned for a URL in the next few days! It will be like any other product on our site: you'll add it to your basket, checkout, and then receive the prepaid UPS return label via email.
    Gread idea! Will the URL be here (in this thread) or somewhere else on the site?

I'll need to double check what I have. I have two, one horizontal and one sorta vertical (but mostly square), but not sure of the specs beyond that.

Comment

Originally posted by Foggy Morn View Post
      Gread idea! Will the URL be here (in this thread) or somewhere else on the site?
      It will be posted here, on the blog, and sent out in a newsletter.

Update: It looks like the Brain Cell retrofit will be offered in January 2008. Many customers have told us that they will be travelling in December and don't want to part with their Brain Cells during that time, and it's a busy time of year for us, so waiting until January seems to make the most sense.
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Thanks for the update Darcy. I will be looking for it.

Comment

Brain Cell retrofit plans?

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
          We're working on the retrofit plan right now. Stay tuned for a URL in the next few days! It will be like any other product on our site: you'll add it to your basket, checkout, and then receive the prepaid UPS return label via email.
          Hi Darcy,

Any word on the retrofit plan? I have a new vertical Brain Cell I ordered at the end of summer (still unused and waiting for its laptop to appear; it's in the now gone Wasabi color), and I'd like to get this retrofitted, if possible.

Comment

Late January 2008.
            Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

I'm kind of late to the game here I know, but is it still possible to get a vertical brain cell retrofitted? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X