Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,768   Posts: 190,599   Members: 6,651   Active Members: 259
Welcome to our newest member, camman595.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No package tracking info??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pammy
    replied
    Glad to hear you received your package. Hopefully it was a weird one-off with the tracking.

Leave a comment:

• nukediver
    replied
    All is well, my package arrived safely this afternoon

Leave a comment:

• pammy
    replied
    @nukediver, what an incredibly thoughtful and practical graduation gift that will last years. Well done!

Leave a comment:

• jess
    replied
    What a wonderful gift!

Leave a comment:

• nukediver
    replied
    Originally posted by jess View Post
    I can offer no help or insight into the tracking thing but I can't help asking...So whatcha gettin'? Curious minds want to know
    I should have mentioned that in my original post, since I always wonder that myself when others post :-)

I'm getting a whole bunch of accessories (pouches, cubes, etc) to go along with a gift certificate for a high school graduation gift for a friend's son. He became enamored of my S25 in the last year and kept asking if I thought it would make a good bag for college. I would have gotten the bag for him but I didn't know what color he'd like. Since the gift card is electronic, I already send it to him - he LOVED it.

I also got myself a Burnt Orange/NW Sky S25. I use my Black/Iberian S25 all the time for work, but I'm at a point where I need a dedicated backpack for all my emergency response stuff - procedures, clipboard, placards, small gear, etc., so I'm setting up the Black/Iberian S25 as that bag. Then I'll use the BO/NWS S25 for my normal EDC.

Leave a comment:

• DQBunny
    replied
    I placed an order on Tuesday and got my tracking number just fine. It's due to reach Pennsylvania this Tuesday.

Leave a comment:

• jess
    replied
    I can offer no help or insight into the tracking thing but I can't help asking...So whatcha gettin'? Curious minds want to know

Leave a comment:

• nukediver
    replied
    Hi @morion, yes I did check there on my account. No info other than that I ordered. It usually takes a week to get stuff here in NJ, so if my order doesn't arrive Monday, then I shall only slightly begin to worry. As I said, I was really just curious.

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    Originally posted by nukediver View Post
    Hello fellow forum members! I placed an order (or two) on Monday and was just checking my shipping confirmation emails so I can track the whereabouts of my packages, but there's no tracking number for either of the shipments. Has this happened to anyone else? I just used standard shipping. I'm thinking it might be because I called to add something to my first order? Thought? Experiences? I'm not really worried, just curious.
    @nukediver, Did you try looking at your order link on your account page? I think they may update it with the tracking number, regardless of whether you get the emailed information. I'm not sure if it's different for you, since even if my packages get sent USPS (to Hawaii), there's always a Priority mail tracking code.

HTH

moriond

ETA: I'm assuming that you logged in to place your order, since the order might not show up under your account if you called it in, and asked customer service to place the order for you.
    Last edited by moriond; 06-24-2016, 08:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pammy
    replied
    I placed an order on Tuesday. I got a shipping confirmation with the tracking number. It was set for delivery today and this morning I got an email that the package was out for delivery. After it was delivered, ai got another email saying it was delivered. Hope your package arrives soon. The waiting stinks.

Leave a comment:

• nukediver
    started a topic No package tracking info??

No package tracking info??

Hello fellow forum members! I placed an order (or two) on Monday and was just checking my shipping confirmation emails so I can track the whereabouts of my packages, but there's no tracking number for either of the shipments. Has this happened to anyone else? I just used standard shipping. I'm thinking it might be because I called to add something to my first order? Thought? Experiences? I'm not really worried, just curious.
Working...
X